relaxed afternoons

she brings her hand up giving me my kitten that has grown much bigger. but still small. "padfoot" a smile breaks out onto my face as the kitten snuggles into me clearly glad i'm back. i cant exactly pet it but it lies sleepily on my chest.

"now y/n" mj said in a warning tone. but i cut her off

" so how's school been. the boys didn't drive you insane did they?" i asked looking at my lap

-------------------------

it had been a couple days and y/ns injurys were healing nicely. mj was around often but eventually had to go back to school. 

y/ns new friends in london texted her alot after hearing what happened on the news. lets just say when she was on call with mac and em thor just had to walk in with her dinner making em almost faint. 

so now those two know she knows thor y/n made them swear to the gods they wouldn't tell the others because if they all talked about it and someone from hydra was listening then their cover would have been blown and they would know the girls were the avengers.

"wandaaa" y/n called out to the sokovian in her room currently sitting on her beanbag. 

"y/nnnnnn" she matched her tone. the tower was quite empty right now it was odd. 

"can we go get food" she asked sitting up.

"sure, i think theres some pizza left over from last night or i can cook you something" the witch suggested walking over and helping y/n into the wheelchair. 

"as much as i love your cooking i feel like maccas or kfc its been too long since ive had junk food" nat said that y/n had to eat healthy for the past while 1 for the mission and now to get better sooner. 

"y/n-" "nats on a misssion she wont know we just gotta hide the evidence before she gets back tonight" 

"fine but im ordering it here were not going out just yet" wanda helped y/n onto the couch propping her leg up with a couple pillows. 

suddenly the elevator door opens and out walks peter, ned and mj. "hey, i was just about to order food do you guys want any" wanda said finally finding the website refusing to call them. 

the teens agreed taking seats in the lounge room. mj sitting next to y/n the avengers head rested in her lap. "hows school" y/n asked them all as mj ran her hand through y/ns hair. 

"boring we have a different principle now and shes mean. theres alotta new rules" peter says coming back from the kitchen with a sandwhich. this boys metabolism he eats like every hour. 

"L moment" y/n laughs. 

"dont be laughing y/n as soon as your hands are healed and its just your foot you have to go back to school" wanda said taking a seat across from the teens

"WHAT" y/n sat up slightly turning her head to the sokovian. the others just laughed. "shut it, what are we watching" y/n silenced them tuning her attention to the tv. 

"kids baking championship" peter grins turning it on. everyone settled in getting comfy amusing ourselves with the crazy facial expressions and betting whos gonna win. 

half an hour later the food came and peter jumped to the roof crawled over to the elevator and buzzed them up. when happy stepped out with the bag of food petter webbed it up to himself happy not even flinching,

"thanks happy" peter said putting the bag in his mouth like he does with his mask and crawls along the ceiling back to the group. they all took our food out and started eating while some kid drops his cake pan on the floor effectively making the food fall out. 

thats what they did for the rest of the afternoon ate food, watched the show and hung out. it was peaceful without all the avengers here. 

y/n doesnt remember falling asleep but the next time she woke up she was in bed her arms wrapped around one of mj's. her arm must be dead now. y/n looked over at the clock to see it was 10pm and nat should be home by now. 

"oh ur awake" mj said looking up from her phone. "can i have my arm back"

"no, whatcha doing" she said resting her head back on mj's shoulder. 

"reading" she said turning her phone off looking down at y/n.

"smut reader" y/n whispered sitting up. "you reckon i could walk" she suddenly inquired. 

"yes but don't" mj and y/n talk for a while after y/n decided nat would be tired from whatever her mission was about even if she was home. 

"how much school have i missed" y/n asked gently rubbing padfoots head. 

"alot but its assessments now so you probably wont have to do anything till next term" mj said looking up at the ceiling before dropping her head to y/n to find her already looking back at her. y/n blushes looking back towards the tv which was quietly playing brooklyn 99 they were on a heist episode which was definitely her favourite ones.

y/n pov

i ended up falling asleep on mj again but was woken up at 4am to screaming.

a/n

😏😏

im sorry it took so long but like i got plans