liking people

peters pov

'penny, um me. i a-was penny' i explain to y/n, only ned, ms romanoff, mr stark, ms potts and happy know. 'its my deadname' i tell y/n not looking at her 

'oh......oohhh' she says after realising, its a second before she says something else 'we can talk about it if you want or watch starwars i dont mind' she tells me putting the file down. 

'starwars, and thank you' i smile finally looking at her she smiles sitting on my bed. 

nats pov

i find nothing bad about the place maybe it was from before. oh well. i yawn shoving my hands in my face rubbing my eyes. i slide my legs off the side of my bed lazily walking to my bathroom. i close the door. leaning my hands on the bench while looking at myself in the mirror. sighing i dim the lights and slip my shirt over and off my head. taking off my bra i hear a knock at the door. 

'mhm, who is it' i mumble 

'uh its me wanda, my waters broken in my room can i use your shower' she asks 

'mmm sure, but youll have to share with me im not waiting' i tell her unlocking the door. i walk back into the bathroom more and slip on my sweat pants getting into the shower. a couple seconds later wanda joins me under the water. i had a massive showerhead so like there was a lot of water (if that makes sense) as soon as she feels the water she jumps back. 

'nat thats scorching, i can see the steam' wanda tells me using her magic to turn the nob thing and make the temperature a bit cooler, i groan as it doesnt burn anymore, thus loosing its touch. wanda joins me in the water again. i wrap my arms around her waist laying my head on her shoulder. gently swaying she asks me a question. 

'what are we?' she questions 

'whatever you want to be' i answer her wanting to sleep. i think she could tell i liked her, and im pretty sure wanda liked me to. 

'well lets start like this. i like you nat, have for a while i was wondering' she takes a deep breath 'did you want to me my girlfriend natasha' she asks nervously, i let out a short laugh and lift my head. her expression is confused. i lean forward capturing her in a small kiss one i can tell we both have been waiting for for a while.

'i like you to Любовь моя' (my love) 'i will be honoured to be your girlfriend ms maximoff' i finish kissing her again softly before leaning my head back on her shoulder. 

'so were official?' wanda asks and i can tell shes smiling 

'yes darling and dont touch my shower' i tell her turning it back to scorching. she hisses and steps away again. 

'nat its to hot your turning red' she informs me but i shrug sitting on the floor of the shower relaxing as the water rains down. 

'i dont mind it' i mumble 

'well no more than 10 minutes your tired i can tell' she tells me stepping out. i mumble a response and rest my head back on my arms. 

y/ns pov

the movie finishes and i can tell peter wants to ask something. 'what is it' i ask him he sighs before answering 

'whats your thoughts on the new kid harley?' he questions and my mouth instantly curls up into a smirk. 

'why you like him' i tease shoving his arm, he blushes 

'what n-no' 

'sure' i laugh 

'hey you spend all your time with mj, youd be blind to not see it' peter adds back

'mj is just a friend. my best friend ive known her for ages' i say the facts. 'talking about friends you should ask harley to sit with us at school, i dont think he has many friends. besides we dont want flash to get to him first' i tell peter

'ill text him and ask' he says casually 

'YOU HAVE HIS NUMBER AND DIDNT TELL ME' i say throwing myself back onto the bed, peter laughs. 

a/n 

ive watched 3 of the toy story movies today plan on the 4th lots of love your tired author