peoples

y/n pov

i wake back up still in the warehouse but the memories from before i passed out blurry if i tried to think about it. i put a hand to my head closing my eyes for a second before looking around to see i was completely alone. no crazy woman and no leo. i sigh attempting to get up. i had taken off my suit and stuff when i got home last night so it was freezing in a tanktop and sweatpants. 

finally i manage to stand up and walk back towards the door. taking a deep breath trying to get rid of the light-headedness i begin to walk back home at least i think i was going home. 

wandas pov

natasha taught me one of her old dances from the red room. a couple times i could here a loud voice in her head from someone shouting commands at her but i ignored it as best i could paying attention to nat. after a bit i managed to get the dance and it was satisfying to do. after that i practically begged her to do something with point shoes. she reluctantly agreed and went to another draw under the leotards to which i saw a bunch of random shoes. she picks two and sits on the floor to tie them up. 

after she did she stood up glaring at me before putting on a different playlist. she calms for a second facing the mirror before the music begins. 

in one word it was incredible. completely perfect. i saw no mistakes or hesitations it was elegant and strong. full of emotion. it was so captivating i hadn't noticed when she finished. she crumples to the floor banging her head on her knees. i was confused when she did this and rushed over. 

"hey, nat baby whats wrong" i ask panicked as she kept hitting her head. i put my hand inbetween her head and knees stopping it slightly. after a second she takes a deep breath. 

"sorry" she mumbles looking at me 

"no theres nothing to be sorry for" i comfort her 

"sorry" she pauses "i cant get her voice out of my head, i could have done better" natasha admits 

"what do you mean, the dance?" i question to which she nods "i thought it was incredible, perfect if you ask me, but i know it is not my opinion that matters, its what you think of yourself" 

"i could have controlled the kick more or gone lower in the pirouette, higher in the fouette-" she said listing things she could have done better i had to stop her so i kissed her. 

"hey you dont have to be perfect, no one is" i say pulling away she leans her head on my shoulder. we both had trauma that slowly was getting unpacked throughout of relationship. 

"that goes for you to maximoff" she laughs standing up and pulling me up with her. we hug and check the time seeing the sun was going to rise soon.

"wanna watch the sunrise?" i ask she smiles and nods 

y/n  pov

i stop my trail and realise i am outside mj's apartment not my home. to tired for this shit. its Wednesday but we have today off due to teacher training days or something. its like 4 am mj should be up still, so i pull out my phone and call her 

"hey y/n whats up?" she asks 

"hey are your parents home?" i ask 

"uh no they left like just then for work" she tells me

"okay give me a sec" i say ending the call. it was still dark out so it was hard to get the right key once i got upstairs to mj's apartment. eventually i managed to open the door adn walk to mj's room

"um okay?" she says patting the spot next to her 

"hmm" i mumble into the pillow. i roll over onto my back and look at her tired. i look around the room and see my favourite hoodie.

 "bloody fabric stealer" i mumble going over to her door where it was hung i put it on and got swallowed by the jumper. i put my phone and keys on her bedside table getting under the covers "goodnight " i mumble 

"night y/n" she chuckles. also getting ready for bed. a minute later she gets into bed pulling the blanket over herself moving half of it of my leg. i groan pulling it back over to me. making her leg get uncovered. this goes on for a while until we just move closer to each other and share it like the civilized people we are. 

a/n 

im bored tell me about u guy's daysssssssssssssssssssssssssssss 

lots of love your author