angry mj

"sweetheart, why would you do this to yourself, your clearly in alot of pain. it would have been better if all of us shared the pain. not that we arn't greatful but your going to overload yourself" wanda said softy brushing hair from my face. 

"no, you guys were miserable before. nat you couldnt train or mess with the boys and wanda you hated that you couldnt do things for yourself or cook and whatever" i mumbled the last part not meeting their eyes. 

"we are greatful hun but next time we will be alright, okay. we don't like seeing you in pain y/n" 

"i know" 

"well you have to go to the med bay now to get your new injurys treated, wanda will go make breakfast" nat said softly picking me up bridal style and placing me in one of our wheelchairs. 

while nat wheeled me to the med bay she told me not to do this again lightly giving me a lecture as i was putting myself in worse pain and all that. i nodded along but i knew that if i needed to i would do it again. 

it was a useful power after all. 

"nat? your standing" bruce said confused as he looked up from some holographic screen thing. placing down some toy he was fiddling with. 

"this one healed both wanda and i last night it was very kind of her however she now has some of our injurys" nat explained while i looked down at my lap

"you can do that, thats amazing. how does it work?" bruce was firing questions i didnt know the answer to. 

"bruce" nat said firmly.

"right sorry" he instructs nat to wheel me over to this weird machine looking thing where i was going to be x-rayed. so he knows how to treat each wound. 

"jesus all your limbs are either broken or fractured, your left arm, right wrist. right ankle and left leg as well as two of your ribs, your lucky they are healing right and didnt puncture your lung. your rib on you right side however seems to have broken before and healed wrong" bruce ponders looking at the screens. 

i mumbled a response and i can see nat hated me being in such state. the good thing however is my right wrist only needs to be wrapped so i can still use it. more or less. i still had the rest of my limbs in casts my right ankle in a boot. ugh i was gonna get so sweaty in this shit. 

its gonna be hard to learn how to walk properly after this. 

we finished up in the med bay and nat took me back to the main area where alot of the team had gathered. 

i was thankful wanda had already told the team what happened so there wasnt so many questions thrown at me.

i ate one handed very slowly. wands offered to help however i shook my head i didnt want to be babied i can do this myself. even if it hurts like a fucking bitch. the morning news was playing in the background and life was calm. well apart from me being crippled. 

we finished breakfast and i was taken back to my room. apparently we took longer in the med bay than i thought as my bed has already been put back in my room. finally i can be by myself for a little. 

i was lifted by wandas magic and placed back onto my bed. i sunk into the mattress as pillows were floated to hold my limbs up. 

"get J.A.R.V.I.S to call us if you need anything sweetheart" nat kisses my head softly. 

"get some rest" wanda smiles softly. as soon as they leave i lay in bed bored. 

"hey J.A.R.V.I.S call michelle jones please" i ask the ai. i wanna see what shes doing. so soon enough the call comes through the tv since i couldn't move to answer a phone. 

"sup loser how yo- Y/N WHAT THE FUCK" she goes to concerned reall quick as she sits up in bed. 

"good morning to you too mj" i smile 

"im coming over, ill be there in 10 minutes no complaints" she said getting up. 

mj puts her shoes on still with her phone in her hands. "IM GOING TO Y/N'S" she yells from her front door receiving an 'okay' and 'be safe'

"how did you injurys just double" she asks getting on her bike. she started riding a back way to the tower and luckily her apartment isn't to far from the tower. 

"i took wanda and nats" i said i would have shrugged but im crippled. mj sighs rubbing the bridge of her nose. thats when i realise she was riding no handed. that talented mother fucker. 

"like the time you healed my bullet wound" she sighs remembering the night. we both have matching scars now 

"yes" is all i answered. 

"you said you would stop taking life threatening injurys" she turned a corner and i started to recognise the buildings flashing behind her 

"and i didn't, they are just a shit ton of broken bones" i explained trying to make it sound better. "and a fuck load of bruises" i said hesitantly after. 

"for fucks sake y/n. you have to take better care of yourself. my love you need to care about your wellbeing just as much as others" she said dumping her bike next to the private entrance of the tower. 

"J.A.R.V.I.S let michelle in" i commanded, so she started walking up to the penthouse. "why" i answered her. "if i can help people i help people. why waste that potential on myself." i didn't mean to say that part out loud but i guess it slipped out. 

mj hung up the call and a second later i could hear footsteps down the hall. well shit. i look over to my door as it swings open revealing a mj in not the best of moods. 

however when she sees my state she softens coming to it next to me in bed. 

a/n

im so sorry for the late update i had half a chapter written but then when i went to continue it it wasnt there so i was pissed and didn't feel like re writing it but turns out i had written it in my book not on wattpad so i wrote that up today.