weird situations

Ok so im changing the people who went on the hostage mission to steve and clint

Wandas pov

'wanda where were you' nat asks looking up from the traditional Russian dish she was making. Nat could make the most extravagant Russian dishes and then burn toast, all or nothing i guess. She stares at me waiting for an answer.

'just at the grave yard, i put the flower by the cherry blossom tree liked you asked as well' i tell her. looking down at my hands fiddling with my rings.

'okay well if your hungry dinner will be ready in 20 minutes, go have a shower, and relax ill come and get you' she tells me turning around to grab something out of the cupboard. I nod even though she couldn't see it and leave to my room.

There i grab Pietro's hoodie and a pair of tights and open the door to the bathroom i share with nat.

y/n pov

i was walking the rest of the way to the orphanage when i was slammed into the wall of a near by alley. 'whats a pretty girl like you doing out here at night all by yourself' the attacker asks leaning annoyingly close

'leaving, u dumb shit' i punch his face hard.

'don't think i can take a punch aye' he smirks. Pressing his body against mine. Out of pure anger i form a ice dagger around my hand and wrist and swing it across his midsection.

Taking a step back i take in the scene infront of me. The man was cut in two in a pool of blood.

'shit' i say suddenly out of breath. i wipe my forehead shaking the ice of my arm i pant a bit before climbing onto the roof of the building and running home.

I drop into the window of my room and see my arm all red and cut. Come on how did the ice cut it i look around for anything i could use. I had rolled my hoodie sleeve up as to not dirty it. I see a sleeping padfoot but nothing else. Sighing i slowly open my bedroom door and look out into the hall met with complete darkness. i light up my pinky finger and walk to casey and now amelias room. Softly pushing the door open. I lock eyes with casey slipping through the gap of the door i go over to sit on her bed. Already having put the flame out.

'whats up' she whispers, i take her phone out of her hand and turn on the flash covering it half with my finger. She looks at me confused but then i shine it on my arm which was tingling. 'what the fu-dge y/n' she whisper yells at me. My hand was all red with cuts and goose bumps.

'well i hurt my hand then put it in ice. I guess i put it in a little to long' i lie as she gets some things. She just rolls her eyes. I don't even now what shes doing but it helps.

'thanks case' i tell her getting up to leave. I walk to the door but she follows.

'what really happened' she asks leaning against the wall near the door.

'what' i laugh quietly 'i told you i hurt it and put ice on it' i tell her swallowing thickly. She squints her eyes. 'why are you acting so weird' i ask her backing up a bit. She hesitates before saying

'im not, ur just always getting hurt' she says closing the door. Well that was weird. Looking at the time i decide to chill in my room for a couple hours before going out in the early morning.

In my room i sit on my bed with moony on my stomach as i stroke its head. Scrolling mindlessly on my phone i decide to see whos up. Its only 9.

Avengers assemble

Human chicken (sam)

Let's groove is a music masterpiece

Tin can

For once i agree.

Spider

Dinners ready boys

Point break

Is witchy not female and in this "group chat"

I apologise witchy if you have transitioned or changed your pronouns

Witchy

No still she/her and i don't mind they.

But thank you though pointbreak

Spider

And i gave wanda first serving bc u boys are pigs.

Human chicken

Hey! I take offence to that

Spider

Cry about it

y/n

why u eating dinner at 9

tin can

why not kid

y/n

good point

spider

how was school

y/n

school was school

witchy

how was the history exam

y/n

idk ill pass i know that

green

that's good

spider

we're gonna have dinner

talk to you later :)

y/n

good night friends

y/n pov

i begin to watch a show on my phone and don't even realise that its now 2 am. Perfect time to go out.

nats pov

just before bucky entered the kitchen i pulled him aside to tell him about our mission '1am, fury wants us out looking for this kid' i tell him showing the photo

'*annoyed sigh* really i was sent after that kid last night' he grudges nodding and going to eat. I put the photo back in my pocket and join the others at the table.

y/n pov

i climb back out the window going to get a sandwich because i didn't have dinner or lunch for that matter. 

a/n 

the sims have taken over my life