confused afternoons

the second we get back into our apartment i take of the uniform getting into some comfortable clothes. after that i walked back out to the girls flopping onto the couch. "what do we want for dinner" nat asks already looking in the fridge, with barely any groceries in. 

"we should probably go shopping first love" wanda says coming in behind her and wrapping her arms around nat resting her head on nats shoulder.  nat hums in response leaning back to kiss wandas jaw. 

"EW GET A ROOM" i throw a pillow at them. they laugh but nat runs at me tickling me. "i c-cant breathe" i laugh finally pushing her hands away and taking a deep breath. 

"well did you guys want to go grocery shopping?" wanda asked calmly still smiling 

"tired" i mumble shoving my face into the pillow. all this gets me is nat throwing me over her shoulder and us leaving the apartment.

we get in the car as wanda turns on lana del rey. she softly sings while nat calmly drives through the streets the sun just starting to set. natasha parks the car and we step out to a small grocery store. 

while nat got distracted by the smallest things wanda was picking out different fruits and vegetables. i trailed behind with the trolly i didnt have to push it but it gave me a job and i could ride it down the isles. coming back from another trip nat shows us a weird tea she found saying we should try it later, a couple minutes later she attached herself to wanda. 

nat does this thing where sometimes she will be all caring and protective over her friends and family but other times she just wants a few people around and craves some form of physical contact. she switches sometimes throughout the day. anyway turning down another isle i swear i see someone with massive wings the next isle over. 

"ill be back" i mumble going to investigate.

okay so why is grover here with some weird tall kid with black hair, and a slightly shorter blond chick and they all have weapons, what the fuck. i am so confused but they seem to have it under control so i walk back over to nat and wanda. 

"what were you looking at" wanda asked

"thought i saw someone from school, wanted to make sure it was NOT them" i say and she nods 

"the burner phones should be activated by the time we get back" nat informs looking up from her phone. 

we pay and leave the store and i cant help but notice someone looking at me. i turn around and soo the trio staring at me. odd. 

i get in the back of the car while wanda tells nat all about a pasta dish she wanted to try 

a/n 

istg school rn bro

but we dissected a rat today so that was interesting