cookies and cake

it was a couple days later and i just kept having weird run ins with that trio from the shop especially grover. anyway that wasnt inportant. yesterday natasha already correctly identified one teacher who was working with hydra so now we are looking into any students in her classes.

we looked deeper and there is 6 missing kid cases in the area all people from the school. and just to our luck 5 of them are in her classes. the other one is a little brother to one of the girls missing. currently natasha was stalking out a lead on the kids while i got ready to go out with the group. the plan was to ask them about the missing kids. i just have to act like i just herd about the cases and as they went to the school and stuff.

wanda was going to be in the park at the same time so hopefully the group doesnt think its weird the new english teacher keeps looking over at us. i leave the house first then wanda as we catch the same bus but look as if we were complete strangers. 

i get out to see the group already waiting. we met by a kinda small skate park as they sat on the side of a bowl. no other people were here so it wasn't in anyones way. mac brings out a coles mud cake. highlight of our day. using a bunch of plastic forks we all just eat the cake. chilling and talking. 

before i could even bring it up em speaks up. "you guys remember those missing kids?" she starts i snap my head in her direction. this seems to much of a coincidence. the others nod and i just look at them intrigued.  "yeah well matt's dna or something was found just outside benny's, so the police are looking into the case again" shit this just made our mission harder now we have to deal with the police as well.

we ended up dropping the subject quite fast peter, mac and mars rode around on their skateboards occasionally stopping infront of us to steal food. the whole afternoon was just chaotic but overall fun. 

"come on y/n 1 try then ill leave you alone" mac tried to get me to have a go but i kept denying the offer. but then the group started cheering my name so i got up only to shut them up so people didn't look over. 

a simple drop in not to high or steep mac showed me first before lining the board up. "lean forward but not to much if you dont the board will go bye bye yeah?" i nod she holds one of her hands up and i grab it steading myself before just going for it. 

i successfully did it my first try which i was so grateful for as that would have been embarrassing if i had fallen. after that i return the board and go sit back by em. 

i hang out with everyone for a while while we waited until the street lights came on. after then we all got up packing our stuff up putting rubbish in the bin and said our goodbyes as everyone left to go home. 

its now 1am we have completely diverted of what we originally trying to do what was clean the kitchen. nat was sat on the bench her hair in a messy bun as she was waving a wooden spoon around as she talked. we dont even know people were saying at this point. wanda was in the middle of making choc chip cookies thus the wooden spoon she needed back from natasha. 

"okay but like cliff jumping sounds so fun, we should go" nat gets the bright idea and hits wandas arm

"me never, no thanks" wanda shakes her head laughing "i dont know about you but i dont like the idea of cliff jumping"

"no fun, y/n?" 

"i think im to young" i say not to sure if there is an age limit on cliff jumping 

"its called a fake ID" nat says jumping off the bench to grab something from her bag. 

"please tell me you have not made the child a fake ID" wanda begged scooping cookie dough onto a tray with baking paper.

"im not a child wanda im 14" (i think?) nat laughs 

"oh the things i was doing at 14 wands you would hate me" nat laughs throwing me a card. sure enough it was a fake ID. one problem i do not look 18 in real life. 16 at most. and thats pushing it. 

a/n 

i legit have no ideas so uh if there is anything yall want to happen or anything like that then yeah