worse for you

3rd person pov

the drive was silent as the girls wouldn't speak and neither would the boys. clint drove the car up into the hanger of the quinjet quickly parking the car. (i think thats what its called) the boys got out helping the girls into their seats.

"buckle up children were going home" tony calls from the pilots chair and soon enough the plane was in the air.

they saw all their stuff on the other side and didn't question it to much. small snow flakes started dancing around y/n starting at her hands and moving up her arms (lowkey forgot she had powers).

y/n gently rests her head on nats shoulder as wanda held her not broken hand. things are going to be such an inconvenience for like the next month and a half.

when everyone got home the entire team was waiting including some of y/ns friends and clint's family.

everyone rushes over to the girls shocked at their state. questions instantly start firing. nat wanda and y/n ignore them the noise simply giving them all a headache.

"guys quiet it's giving them a headache" clint said coming over with all 3 wheelchairs. thor steve and clint all lift the girls into their chairs. which were highly uncomfortable for the crippled avengers.

peter, ned and mj all walk over to y/n. "really can't leave you alone y/l/n huh" mj smirks inspecting y/ns injuries for herself.

"never again jones" she smiled holding mj's hand gently.

"god get married already" peter gags.

"if i wasn't in pain right now i'd punch you parker" y/n threatened. peter backs up a step with his hands up in surrender.

"let's get inside." ned suggests making the team nod wheeling the girls infront of them. the others carrying the bags

"this is fucking stupid. someone get me my knife" nat said wanting to cut the bandages and casts n shit off.

"your keeping them on natasha" laura scolds. nat shut up at that. laura was one of the only people nat would listen to. occasionally at least.

y/n starts having trouble breathing again as all this sitting shit was really hurting her ribs.

y/n pov
jesus fuck this is annoying. we were wheeled into natasha's bedroom as she had the biggest bed.

supposedly my bed would be brought in here as well for me but as of now i was laid on the bed limbs propped up. the others were sitting but because of my ribs bla bla something bruce explained.

"can i have maccas now" i asked. was it a bad time maybe but hey i was hungry.

"that's what you say in the situation you want food"

"obviously" the team laughed and tony went to order most likely mountains of food.

"okay they need more rest everyone out" bruce said after checking his watch. many people complained but started to filter out of the room.

mj walked over to me. "i'll call you later yeah" she whispered. i nodded. what surprised me tho was that she kissed my forehead and walked out.

"your blushing" wanda whispered leaning over to me as she was closest.

"shut it"

around half an hour of arguing about what to watch we settled on IT which wanda was NOT thrilled about.

but the plus side is food finally came and i tell you it was a feast.

i don't think i've eaten that much food in my life. but nether the less it was good.

for the next couple of hours it was simply. tv, food and pain meds. i figured that will be out life for a while.

natahsa attempted to un clip the straps on her moon boot however she couldn't reach from the pain in her side.

"i need to pee" natasha announced with a smirk. "OH CLINTTTTT, BARTON GET YOUR ASS IN HERE"

luckily friday communicated the message to barton and seconds later he opened the door in an almost panic.

"what, what's happened" he asked looking over all 3 of us.

"i need to pee barton" nat smirks "it's gonna be worse for you than it is for me"

clint groans. picking the red head up.

a/n
i fucking need ideas.