Chapter 22 - Longer nights and something more official

(Some 18+ content. All my named chapters will be lewd so just a note for future scenes. I ran out of witty things to say about sex.)

I have this feeling that I have been sleeping here more than at my own place these past couple of days -  at this rate if I moved in it would probably not change a single thing. Smiling to myself I shut my eyes tightly before reaching the top.

I am extremely tired, I just want to go to bed but the chances are that Ahri has other plans for me. The perks of having a seemingly boundless sex drive. Guess either way I go to bed, I punch in the codes and push through the door as only the kitchen light and bedroom light are lit.

Fixing the bag on my shoulder, I climb up the steps to see Ahri staring at her phone. Her ears perk up as the door creaks open. Lifting her head instantly I am met with a wide smile, "You almost look relieved," I drop the bag near her closet.

"Almost thought you were not going to show up at all," she lifts herself, treading towards me as she throws herself against me. Pressing her body against me I hear the closet door creak behind me, she looks up at me with expecting eyes.

I lift my hand to her face, "I don't like the look in those eyes."

Giving me a self-satisfied stare, she breathes out as she presses her hand against my chest, "Why? Did you think I'd let you sleep here that easily?" her hand travels downward slowly.

I grab it as her expression shifts into a frown, "This is just like you, always ready to jump your prey," then holding her even closer as I lower my forehead against hers, "Are you scared I will run away? That I will somehow not be with you?"

She hesitates before speaking, "N-no... you are looking too deeply into a small gesture. This is normal for us."

I chuckle as I gesture to the situation, "You cornering me? Normal?"

With a scoff, she says in a gentle yet sarcastic tone, "Oh no I mean to say that you always made the first move, taking the initiative on poor defenseless me, always at your whim."

Rolling my eyes at her, I couldn't help but crack a smile, "Shut up you, you are just trying to get a rise out of me so that I take reigns as I usually end up doing."

She pushes her lips out to steal a quick kiss as she states, "I am trying to get something to rise alright."

Letting go of her hand, her eyes widen instantly as I grab her by the thighs lifting her higher. Her fingers cling to my chest as I turn around pushing her against the closet that creaks yet again under our weight.

"Cunning little vixen," she gives me a self-satisfied smirk in response, her arms wrapping around my shoulders.

"Only when there is something I want," her lips then brush against my cheek, then whispering into my ear, "And it is you I want."

Turning my head to face her, "I won't go anywhere."

My words earn me an endearing smile, as she rests her hand at the back of my head, running her fingers through my hair and leaning in closer, "Then let's take our time. We have eternity." 

Pressing my lips against hers, at first gentle and soft kisses against her lips and neck. Slowly becoming rougher. Her legs wrapped around my waist holding me tightly, pushing her back to match her aggressive kissing only for something to crack behind her.

Not stopping for a second, I lift her again as I carry her to the bed. Setting her gently she pulls me down with her, not allowing me spent a second not kissing her. Her leg against my thigh, she manages to pull my pants down with her feet as her hand slides under my shirt and to my stomach.