five.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

"Nat, I know what you're thinking...it's reckless and the definition of self-sabotage, but..."
Nat put her hands on her friends shoulders, locking their green gazes together, "are you kidding? It may be absolutely reckless but it could also bring out that piece of you that's been gone for years." She turned and her small hands put a record under the needle.

Nat cringed when she realized what she said and Poppy smirked up at her, "I haven't felt this kind of nervous excitement before and I want more of it, but I really want to make sure my work speaks for itself first."

They danced around for a moment before settling onto the bed in Poppy's small closet sized bedroom.

Nat chuckled as she did her friends makeup for her first official day of work. She looked her over, sea green eyes gaze up nervously as Nat beamed.
"Well, today is the first day of your newest personal mission," Nat spoke in a sing song voice making her curly haired friend giggle.

"Get shit done for BBR and show those men what you're capable of. Look mesmerizing while doing it and make those men, work for your attention. I mean, I know you want to ride your boss-" Poppy pushes her tall friend with a scoff.

"I mean, you've seen him. But I have to wait until I finish this first project before I give into that."

Nat held out her pointer finger towards her best friend, "sister swear-" she spoke seriously making Poppy gasp.

"Not the sister swear-" she looked wide eyed at Natasha as she dramatically gasped comedically.

"Swear that you won't do the sexy boss until you're finished with your first project."

Nat's long index finger still pointing towards her curly haired friend, "okay, I won't do him until the project is over." A tiny pale index finger touches the tip of the red manicured pointer of her best friend, "I sister swear."

The two chuckle as their index fingers interlock. Nat held up the dress she picked for her friends first day of work.

The deep green slip style dress with her black camisole under. Her curls pulled back from her face with a clip that loosely held her chaotic orange spirals from her pale freckled face. She slipped into her platform high heel leather ankle boots. She tilted her head to look herself over as she grabbed a Beatles cropped tshirt from her top drawer.

"Keep hiding that body, you'll miss it one day and wish you showed it off more." Nat shoved her stuff into her purse and rolled her eyes as her friend tossed the black Beatles abbey road cropped tshirt back into her drawer.

"Hush you, I show it off plenty and I like to dress this way, but for you...I'll fight the urge." Poppy nodded as she shoved her stuff into her oversized satchel.