thirty-two.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

When Poppy pushes her messy orange coils from her face, she is met with an empty bed and a pounding headache. Her pale, dehydrated lips let out a load groan, while she scrambled her mind remembering the drunken night before. Quickly remembering James spilling her secret, her night out with Olive ending with her brunette friend playing with her hair before she mentioned having to go for a mission in the early morning. Shortly after, Poppy fell asleep, dreaming of icy crystal pools and long raven locks.

Poppy stood with a yawn and a large stretch of her miniscule frame, before her feet pad toward the kitchen. Her round emerald eyes focus around the room, landing on James making a cup of coffee in her kitchen. Her eyes trace him, as he isn't wearing a shirt and only in his black boxer briefs. Poppy mentally scolds herself, remembering she is mad at the beautiful man before her.

"Good morning," she hums as she waltzed to stand next to him. Grabbing her favorite Wizard of Oz mug, milk, and caramel on the way. His eyes trace her nearly bare form, she wore a small lime green cotton tank that her chest spilled from and white panties. James bit his lip at the sight of her.

"It is a good morning, though last night you were a little naughty." She rolls her eyes and finishes pouring the caramel over her black brew.

"You decided to tell one of my biggest secrets to your friends like it was a fun fact about me, James. Did you think I would go home and sit around like a good girl after that?"

She narrowed her stare toward him as she plopped onto her orange sofa. He cringed, immediately realizing just how badly he screwed up.

"Poppy, I'm so sorry, I really am," he pleaded as he made his way to sit next to her with his black coffee. She smiled at the mug in his hands, an old gift from Nat 'sad bitch but also bad bitch'.

Poppy waved her hand at him, "it's fine, I would have had to tell them eventually. But you...you were bad James."

His breath caught in his throat at the way her tone changed, "I didn't-" she grabbed his chin and lifted his gaze to look at her. "You didn't think, so now, I'm going to do the thinking and you're going to do as I tell you, understood?"

His brows pinched together, studying the small curly mess before him. He nodded and she squeezed his face between her manicured fingers, "I need words, darling."

"Yes, Poppy," he almost whined as her hand trailed down his chest gently and rest on his lap. His slowly hardening member growing inside his boxers as her hand softly grasped it. His eyes searched her face for a moment before she gave him a mischievous smirk and let go.