sixteen.

Hey babies, smutty deliciousness ahead

Hey babies, smutty deliciousness ahead. ♡

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

James said he was making dinner and left his address with Wanda, for Poppy, before he left early in the afternoon while emerald eyes were engulfed in the work, simply giving him a wave with a small glance. Everything with her coding was officially running smoothly and she admitted to herself that she could definitely carry more responsibility, she wanted to, it was rewarding work.

She hurried home to get herself ready for her first real date with him, she wanted to call Nat but she knew their days were long and brutal, so instead she grabbed her keyboard and started to mess around with a song she'd been working on since she applied for the job with BBR months ago. At the time, she hadn't picked it up in a couple years, piano being something her mother urged would be necessary in her life. She wasn't entirely wrong, it did help with the confidence to apply for a position so closely woven with music in the first place.

When she realized she had an hour to get to his place she slowly did her makeup with a simple blush lip and a few swipes of waterproof mascara, muttering to herself 'I'm messy but I won't be that messy,' with a chuckle.

A few minutes after seven, her delicate knock is rattled on the thick black wooden door of his beautiful Manhattan apartment and within a moment it swings open to reveal broad shoulders draped in a black henley and perfectly fitted dark denim jeans hugging tree trunks. She wanted to climb him right then, but she noticed a living room picnic laid across the floor of his very modern walnut and black apartment, accents of gold throughout and her jaw dropped.

"Who told you?" Her brows pressed in shocked excitement. He smiled widely as he watched her scurry toward the large white blanket.

"No one. Why, is this okay?" The nerves washed over him watching the emotions fill her as she walked around the blanket adorned with sushi, wine, fruit, and cake balls. All things she has mentioned liking in passing conversation.

"James, this is..." she turned and looked up at him grabbing his hand in hers, "absolutely perfect."

She plopped down, too excited to wait another moment. He smiled and made his way right next to her, "baby girl, I've wanted to do this since the first day I met you."

She squinted and looked at him, "to have a picnic with me? We could'a done that weeks ago." She waved with a crinkled nose, she lifted a piece of sushi to her lips.

He watched as she chewed, his mouth slightly ajar as he admired every inch of her, the way her denim jeans were hugging her snug, the corset top squeezing her chest upward and hugging her bodice. "I meant a date but yeah I guess I could have," he looked down at the food.