seven.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

"Sam, I came in early this morning to get ahead, could I pickup Natasha during my lunch from Newark Airport?" Sam looked up at the bright hopeful eyes that leaned against his glass doorway. Her hair was straightened and down to the small of her back, "sure, Pop, what time is she landing?"

She looked at her phone, "three, but I'll need out of here sooner, if that's alright?"

He smiled at the sight of her, knowing the look of her would drive his friend mad.
"Yeah, you can get out of here at two and start your weekend. I have to say, we've been incredibly impressed with your first week of work."

She smirked and nodded, "thank you sir. I'm enjoying the work," she turned on her heel. "Now to get back to it, see ya later."

Sam smiled as she scurried back to her office with a wave over her shoulder. He stood and rushed up the back flight of stairs to barge into Bucky's corner office.

"Buck, I'm letting Poppy leave at two to pickup Natasha at the airport. But I can tell by your calm exterior you haven't seen her."

His crystal stare looked up at Sam, "we kissed last night."
Sam's jaw fell open, "and how're you feeling about it?" His deep brown eyes scanning his friend as he sat across from him.

Bucky let out a small grunt, "she has all the control, and I still don't even think she knows it."
Sam laughed, "got it, still screwed. Well, she was quite a sight this morning, go check in before she leaves."

Bucky glared at his friend, "stop checking her out Wilson."
Sam put his hands up, "it was just an observation. Have a good one Barnes."

Bucky toyed with the idea through his entire morning meeting, unable to focuse as images of sea green, ocean eyes and fiery hair played in his mind.

"Mr. Barnes, what do you think?" One of his assistants, Ned, looked at him through thick rim glasses with a nod.
"Sounds great," he continued.

After his intensely long meeting his feet carried him right down into the doorway of her office, he peered in. His heart warmed, seeing her with an intense, focused stare as she looked at her laptop from her oversized leather chair.

He rattled a small knock on the glass with a smirk, "I ordered lunch, heard you're working through the hour to leave us early."

He ached to touch her as he saw the way her hair flowed around her face, the orange strands longer than he'd imagined they'd be when they sat coiled around her frame. Her small black outfit hugging her perfectly as it peaked through her oversized biege sweater.

She drank him in for a moment, dark wash jeans and a perfectly fitted v-neck that showed off plenty of his inked skin, a view she thoroughly enjoyed.

He faked a frown making her chuckle, "just picking up Nat. She had a rough week in Montreal."