twenty-seven.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

She crawled into the taxi on all fours with a little giggle. Bucky scooting in and pulling her small frame against him as she tugged on her white heels, handing them to James. He gave the driver his address while her hands danced along James' exposed skin. He breathed against her ear, sending a shiver through her that felt freeing and intoxicating.

Poppy looked up at him through her lashes, "darling, were you really going to fuck me in Max's bar?" She slurred as she traced his face with her drunken gaze.

James' eyes met the driver who was smirking in the rearview, when crystal blue eyes look down at her, he is met with her fluttery tired emerald orbs.

"If you would have let me, absolutely." She giggled and shook her head, "is this that territorial thing men do? Max doesn't-."

He shook his head, "yeah, he is. I only get territorial for a good reason." She rolled her eyes, "whatever." He ran the pad of his thumb across her plump blush painted lips, his thumb settling between her teeth.

"Don't roll your eyes, babydoll." She smirked and sucked on his thumb, the taxi drove forward quickly. James large hand settling just under the tulle skirt of her dress while his thumb was in her mouth. "It's my birthday, I like rolling my eyes."
He ran his hands softly over her skin, little whimpers falling from her lips.

Their eyes were locked on eachother until the taxi pulled infront of his Manhattan building. James promptly paid the driver, with a tip for their pda. He hopped out, pulling her onto his hip from the backseat. Her tired legs wrapping around his hips and her thin pale arms around his neck. She nestled her tired face into the crook of his shoulder.

"James?" She whispered as he pressed the UP button. He ran his hand down her back to her bottom, giving her right ass cheek a firm squeeze.

"Yes, Printesa?" He kissed her head as he stepped into the elevator. His tiny doll propped on his right hip, wrapped around him like the needy little thing he wishes she was all the time.

"Thank you for tonight," she kissed his neck, a small hum falling from his lips. "I never want a party again but this one time...it was perfect."

He let out a small chuckle, "understood. No more parties...plenty more surprises." He teased as he opened his front door. She chuckled and slid from his arms, she stumbled a bit and tried to balance with her arms out. He beamed at the adorable sight of her, his drunken little mess.

"I'm hot..is it hot?" She fans her face with her hands and tugs at the zipper under her arm. "Ugh, my hands aren't working," she pouted as she can't get a grip on the tiny zipper. James laughing at the sight of her spinning drunkenly in a circle to get a grip on the tiny red zipper.

He walked up and plants a few soft kisses down the back of her neck, his big hands pulling the zipper down with ease and smirk at her frustration as she turned to face him with her brow pressed.