eleven.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

"There he is!" Steve spoke loudly from their spot in the corner of their favorite pub for weekend lunch. Sam looked his friend over, "you look...happy."

Bucky smirked, "yeah, last night was..incredible." Steve pushed his friend gently, "you didn't."
He shook his head, "not completely. But fuuuuck." They all laugh as the waitress comes to take their order.

It wasn't long before James was lifting his beer to his lips, recounting the entire night he shared with their employee.

"So, this enigma of a redhead, has gotten you to agree to not seeing anyone else while also not getting any, well..sortof." Sam laughed, "my boy really is whipped."

Steve shook his head, "only until she's done with the project though, and Buck, are you sure it's the right move? I get you like her, but we can't lose her."
Sam nodded and pat Steve, "he's right, its risky."

Bucky shook his head as he finished chewing, "she's gunna be mine, for now...I'll earn her trust. I guess no one beyond Nat ever has. I'm not changing my mind."

His friends shrugged it off, eating their appetizers and finishing their beers. Friends teasing eachother the entire time. Sam studied his friend for a minute, "I mean, I get she is beautiful. But what is it about her that has you like this? You're kinda losing your grip a bit."

Bucky took in a deep breath, contemplating his words for a moment. "I've never seen anyone like her, now that I've also gotten to know such a small sliver of her...I can feel just how rare someone like her is."

Steve smirked, "a rarity?"
His raven haired friend only nodded before saying, "damn, she's a fine rare mess."

Just a few miles away, the petite redhead stood nervously infront of her mirror in the two piece set she decided to risk it with tonight. Nat had gifted it to her the previous year and she hadn't worn it, because dressing like this felt like a risk Poppy never felt up for. Now, she just wants to see his reaction to it, to everything she does. She held her phone up, facetime ringing to Natasha.

"Damn Tiny, you look sexy. Is that the set I got you?!" Poppy nodded eagerly is Nat looked her over.

"Did he ask you out?" Nat yelled into the phone as Olive leaned in next to her, "I always said red was her color! Get it girl!"

Poppy's blonde brow pressed together, "will you two stop. I have a problem!" She huffed and Nat leaned closer to the phone.
"Did you sleep with him?!" Her voice seeped excitement but her face was angry.

"No, no. I rode his face last night and sucked him off this morning," she stated deadpan as Nat squealed. "Holy shit, was it the best ever? How big?"

The small redhead groaned, "mind bending. Literally amazing." Her small freckled neck rolls in frustration.