twenty-eight.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Steve knocked on Poppys door as is was partially opened. She smiled up at him, "good morning!"

He smiled, "hey Pops, so this afternoon at three I have a meeting with the Odinson brothers, you're coming with."

She pressed her brow, "aren't they the cocky rich ones I see on ads everywhere?"

He chuckled and pointed, "yes, but they are now our biggest investors since your father pulled out and forgave our debts..big save by the way, Stark." He teased and she rolled her eyes, "not a Stark, not a chance."

He nodded, "well the brothers wish to meet you. So, I'll be back to grab you at three for drinks with them."

She nodded and got right into her work for the day, getting a text from Dean as she typed away. She glanced and immediately rolled her eyes. She was getting herself put together in the small en suite. Her tamed coils pinned up in a low loose knot. The little all black outfit falling in a way that accentuates her hourglass shape. She nervously pulls at her tights as she zips up her jeweled boots, she'd made a habit of losing her shoes the moment her feet meet her fluffy office rug.

[Deany×]: I know you said it's done, but what about one more coffee?

: I've moved on and you should too, Winchester. Best of luck.

She knew he was hooked, that's why she typically never stays longer than a month or two with a fling. She was spending time with Dean for nearly three months when she finally let him go, she broke the poor guy. She focused back into her work and the day got away from her.

Steve noticed Wanda wasn't at her desk again. He heard Poppy rambling on the phone in a quiet tone, he couldn't help but be curious about her, listening in.

"I can't do it, it was- no. I liked it...yeah way too much...Nat I can't get sucked in...I won't. love you too." Steve waited a moment and knocked.

He smiled brightly at her, "Ready to meet some cocky rich guys?"
She giggled and nodded, "just me and you?" He nodded, "that okay?"

She beamed and excitedly nodded, "of fucking course."
He narrowed his stare, "language."
She leaned against him in a nudged against his arm. "Puny lady, stop trying to push me. It's too cute."

She felt her cheeks heat up and she shook her head and hopped into his car. "Hey, you've seen what I'm capable of taking down Rogers...I could take you out if I tried."
He laughed and nodded, "fair enough," as he started the car.

"You need to behave as best you can, please. We need to keep investors happy." He gave her a pleading look and she nodded, "I will try my best. I promise."