thirty-three.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Poppy's nervous pale hand carried a full coffee carrier in one hand and her lit cigarette between her shaky fingers on the other hand. She smiled at the note written on her caramel machiotto from Peter today, 'trust yourself -p', 'he is always so sweet', she thinks as she pushes the revolving door into the lobby of BBR.

Emerald eyes gaze around the large well lit space, noticing the new remodel beginning. She smiled at the security guard as she clicked the up button. Poppy felt flooded with nerves as she waited for the metal doors to open before her, she adjusted her olive green leather jacket just as the doors opened. Her Saturday night was the most sexually daring night of her life and now she was nervous about seeing more than a few faces for that very reason.

James and Poppy were well past drunk by the time they walked into the party Sam's friend Cash invited them to. They finished a couple bottles of wine on the rooftop and then Poppy insisted on shots from a bar around the corner before facing new people for the first time. "Anxiety is a bitch," she smirked as she lifted her tequila.

When Sam wrapped them in hugs in the front room, he was all laughs and drunken excitement. It wasn't long before he was introducing them around as his favorite couple ever. Poppy was giggling all night as she got to know more of their friends, James' hand resting on her ass the entire evening. When icy crystal eyes notice how many guests were ogling at his doll over the hours, his drunken mind let the territorial side get the best of him. He pressed himself against her side, one hand gripping her hip, his other hand finding her hair as he breathes into her ear, "I need to fuck you, right now."

She let out a hummed breath and bit her lip with a nod before she pressed her lips against his. James took her to a small room in the back of the house. When he closed the door, there was no lock, so he turned quickly and pressed her against the wooden door with a rough grip on her hip. His other hand lifted her skirt and smacked her ass, moving her black panties to the side  before removing his length from his pants.

With one quick pump of his hand he prods her entrance, whispering into her ear. "Fuck, already so wet for me baby doll." He sent his cock inside her in one fast thrust, his free hand covering her mouth just as she releases a loud moan.

James pounds into her at a rough, frantic pace, like he couldn't keep rhythm with all that was going on around them. He muffled her moans with his hand over her mouth until she started to clench and tighten around his cock. He moves one hand to grip her hip and the other into her messy orange spirals, pressing her against the wood before her. They both hurtle towards their orgasm, moaning and growling from the small room.