Chapter 42

As we walk into the class, everyone looks up from their conversations and the teacher walks towards us

What is everyone's problem can't they mind their business nosey idiots.

"You must be the 2 new students. What are your names?" The teacher inquires as I look over to Alessio waiting for him to answer first

Why does he even have to ask us this? It's so awkward.

"My names Alessio Romano and she is Liliana Romano." Alessio confidently states as gasps go around the room after hearing our last names.

Wow, my dumb brothers must be really popular or something.

I scan the room and notice the teachers scared expression causing me to smirk.

Even the teacher is scared of them I wonder what they did?

I think I could get used to this.

"You- you can both take a seat." He asserts as we both get to the back sitting beside each other.

The teacher continues the boring lesson as I kind of zone out staring out off the window while Alessio lays his head down falling back to sleep.

The lesson finally ends and I get up packing my things away as I wait for Alessio to finish doing the same.

After he is done packing his stuff, we leave the class going towards the cafeteria where the others should be.

We walk in and sit down at an empty bench as others stare at us.

Why are they even staring?

We talk together as the door bangs open and everyone goes silent watching my brothers walk in.

"Wow they really like making an entrance." I comment causing Alessio to chuckle as the girls drool over them.

Disgusting! I can't believe the girls actually like the ugly idiots.

I'm the only one who got the good genes.

They all talk to each other laughing now and then.  Everyone watches them but they continue unfazed by the audience of people around them.

They walk towards us as other guys follow them too.

I really don't want more people to stare at me do they have to come this way.

"Hey Ana, how was maths class?" Carlo smirks as I roll my eyes.

"Ask Alessio how amazing the lesson was I bet he won't remember because he was asleep." I laugh as the boys take the seats around us filling the once empty spaces.

"Of course he fell asleep he is so lazy." Enzo rolls his eyes getting a glare from Alessio.

"I am not lazy it was just a shit lesson." He mentions as the boys all laugh.

I look around at the new faces as Luca notices and begins introducing them.

"This is Liam and he is one of my best friends and that is Noah my other best friend." Luca informs me as I nod greeting them both.

"And that's my best friend Aiden." Matteo says as I say a short hi to the boys.

Liam has light brown hair and green eyes while Noah has blonde hair and ocean blue eyes making all 3 complete opposites.

Aiden has light brown hair with a mix of yellow and green eyes.

"So what was the dramatic entrance for?" I querie getting a smirk in return.

"Just wanted you to remember your first day here." Andrea says shrugging, causing the others to chuckle.

I'm not even surprised that's his answer.

We sit and talk for a bit longer till a bell goes off signalling for us to get back to class.

"Do you need help finding the way to class?" Matteo mentions as I shake my head following Alessio.

We make it to the next lesson which I quickly realise is English.

I groan and walk in seeing the other students sitting already. I notice the teacher taking register.

The teacher stops calling names out once she spots me and Alessio.

"Hey you 2 must be the new students can you please tell us your names." She kindly asks.

Here we go again. Shouldn't the teacher already know the new kids names anyways.

"I'm Alessio Romano and this is Liliana Romano. Can we go sit down now?" Alessio declares getting the same gasps again.

Even he sounds fed up from repeating our names.

The teachers jaw drops as she only nods causing us to walk to the back and sit down.

God this is such a boring lesson! Did I ever mention how much I hate English lessons.

I turn to see Alessio fast asleep on his desk causing me to roll my eyes.

I wish I fell asleep that fast.

An idea pops up in my head as I raise my hand waiting for the teacher to call out my names.

"Can I go to the toilet please." I politely ask getting a yes as I grab my bag and walk out.

When I get into the hallway it's silent so I walk towards the toilet to fix my hair and waste time of course.

After 5 minutes, I walk out back into the empty hallway. Suddenly, I hear faint music coming from the door right at the end of the hall.

So as any normal curious person I go towards the door opening it to see multiple people chilling outside talking and eating.

Everyone is sitting around someone and as I get closer I notice that person is Luca along with Andrea and Enzo.

That's so unfair, while I'm stuck in the most boring lesson ever they are chilling outside not doing work.

They haven't even noticed me yet.

I walk closer and see Liam sitting beside them talking about something but when he spots me he freezes half way through confusing my brothers.

They slowly turn to where I am standing and their eyes widen seeing me standing there.

"What are you doing here Ana?" Andrea inquires calling me towards them.

What am I doing here? I think he forgot I was the one to catch him skipping class.

"What are you doing here?" I respond back ignoring his question.

New chapter! Thank you all so much for 100k reads I appreciate it a lot.

My school holidays just started so I'm going to try publishing my chapters earlier during the day. ❤️❤️