1. Bloody Valentine

" In my head, in my head
I couldn't hear anything you said, but
In my head, in my head
I'm callin' you "girlfriend," what the fuck" ...

It was another hot ass day in Chicago, the kids were out running around playing , riding bikes, at the park. It's the fourth of July, It was thee hottest day in Chicago so far, a 18 year old Bria Carson along with her two best friends walked down the street 50th and Forrestville to be exact, they was heading down to Washington Park, close by Dyett high school, some cute ass boys invited them to come to a juke party so they agreed to go.

Bria Carson was the prettiest out of her two friends, brown skin, full lips, big brown eyes with a cute slim figure, not to mention she was 5'4 the perfect height. Guys wanted her so bad but she was never going, next to her was her friend Kayla Bennett and Dearra Taylor. They was the prettiest girls in Chicago, Bria just stood out more.

" Those shorts make you look thick as fuck", Dearra says smiling at her friend, noticing how good she looked.

" Yeah I was thinking the same thing ", Kayla chimes in the conversation finally looking away from her phone.

" thank yall, I was trying. You know my daddy had a fit", Bria says rolling her eyes.

See Bria parents are Belizean, so due to them being from the islands they are strict as fuck. They just didnt want nothing to happen to her, all the cruel things men did to young girls her age was so perverted.

" Girllll I'm glad my parents are American", Kayla says shaking her head, there was no way she could deal with the strict ass parents Bria had.

Finally the three girls meet the crew of boys, they all smiled at each other seeing that the girls had on shorts and crop tops, they all couldn't stop drooling over Bria, they eyed her in lust, dirty and perverse things running through their mind as they look at her.

" Hey Brian bae", Dearra says throwing her arms the boy she has had a crush on.

" Damn Dee, you look good", the boy Brian says smiling.

" So you dont know me?" Lil herb asks Kayla grabbing her arm making her roll her eyes.

" Hey herbo", Kayla says smiling really hard as he pulls her in for a hug.

" Damn so nobody gonna speak to me?" Bria asks getting loud.

" HEY BRIAA", The boys says making Her laugh at them.

" Ugh yall is so fake, where the party at anyway?" She asks them.

Before they could respond, everyone becomes tensed. Bria turns around seeing a bowlegged man with the devilish look on his face even making chills grow on her skin. Everyone knew who that was, he was that crazy ass nigga Hitman, some say he had a mental problem and that he was really crazy, Bria steps back watching the man walk.

" There go yo man", Kayla whispers to Bria loudly making everyone laugh.

" Girl hell Nah, that's Dee man", Bria says frowning her face up.

" Aye let's go follow that nigga", Brian whispers smirking watching Hitman walk pass them.

" Uhh I don't know about that", Bria says shaking her head.

" Girlllaa stop being scary, come on", Kayla says pulling her friend as the boys started to follow Hitman..

As much Bria had a bad feeling about this, she decided for the sake of her friends that she would go. She watched the boys as they started to call the man names, throw things at him, Kayla and Dearra tagged along, Bria just followed behind them in silence, guilty by association.

" You must be really dumb nigga ", Brian says throwing a bottle of beer in the back of his head.

" That's why yo mama be sucking dicks, retarded as nigga", Lil herb yells laughing making hitman stop in his tracks.

He chuckles loudly making the teens freeze up in fear, he turns around slowly, you can literally see the devil in his eyes. He looked at the boys for a second but then his eyes went straight to Bria making her body lock up in fear.

Hitman takes in her features nodding as he starts to walk away, backwards of course never looking away from Bria, he continued to do that until he was far away and he turned back around to finish walking towards his destination.

" Dont ever do that again", Bria yells hitting her friends, tears streaming down her face.

" BRI , Oouch", Dearra whines holding her arm that was in pain.

" Girl it was just a little fun it was no big deal", Kayla says shrugging it off, even though Bria hits hurt like hell.

" Bitch, are you crazy? He could've killed us right here, you know that man is an assassin!! I'm going home", Bria says before she turns to walk away from the crowd of teenagers.

Even with hearing her friends calling her name, she refused to even look back. She decided she would just go back home to spend the rest of 4th of July with her parents. Her and her friends always did stupid shit, that wasn't an issue. The issue was the fact that the psycho man looked at her, the look in his eyes she didnt understand.

The crazy part is that she actually found him attractive. He was really handsome, she never looked at him before. She noticed his slanted brown eyes, cute nose, full juicy lips, nice facial hair, but his look was cold and distant, evil even.

But she still felt like she was attracted to him, though he never uttered a word to her his words were through his eyes, though she didnt understand it, it was clear and very evident that Mr. Hitman has declared Bria Carson as his own.

He wanted her. In his head, she was his. Now all he had to do was make it a reality, it was a reality already created in his mind, Bria would just have to catch up to it...

__________________

Yall like it??

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know!

Jasmine aka J.ROYYY is outttt dis BIH peace