32. all bets...

Dayvon's POV...

I grab a handful of Bria's frontal,  my other hand placed on her arch, pushing it down to make it deeper. I smile now having her the way I want her, even though she was almost off the bed, her shit was too good to even stop. Her trying to push me back, makes me laugh even more.

" Von bae wait", she moans, as I press her arm behind her back, fucking her faster.

" Nah don't run na", I say laughing,  pulling her head back hard.

" VON", she whimpers, laying down, her eyes rolling in the back of her head.

" That ain't my name", I say smacking her ass real hard, probably bruising her shit.

" Ah shit,  DADDY", she yells out, jumping at the smack.

" Be still", I say, placing my thumb in her ass, another moan coming from her lips.

I can feel myself about to cum, so u just speed up even more, causing her to slip off the bed, bumping her head a lil bit.

" Ouch Von, help me up", she groans trying to slide up.

" Nah stay right here I got an idea", I say getting up,  sitting down,  pulling her down on my dick.

" Shit Von, bae", she she moans, as I start bounce her up and down on my shit.

" This my shit?" I ask her, watching her ass jiggle.

" Yes, yes", she nods her head, her arms shaking as she tries to hold herself up.

My eyes roll in the back of my head as she grips around my shit, she knows that makes me Buss fast and I do. All in her shit, and her cum cover all my dick.  I kiss her ass cheeks a couple times before I pull her up, sliding my tongue in her mouth.

" I love you ", she says as i pull out of the kiss.

" I know," I say smiling,  watching her lay down, her body pretty as hell.

" When are you gonna ever say it back bae? We been together for like 7 months now", she says in a soft tone, causing me to turn around to look at her.

" we known each other for seven months, we even together for 2 of the months ", I correct her.

" Oh... that's how you look at it?" She asks me, shocked.

" Man Bria please don't start this shit, we just got done fucking", I say, annoyed watching her eyes get all watery.

" Von I love you and I tell you all the time. You act like you can't say it back just once", she says tears running down her face. 

" Why would I tell you that back when you was just tryna sneak with a nigga in New York?" I ask, looking at her ass crazy.