37. Highlights.

Bria's POV...

" Yo hair so pretty mane", Kentrell mutters, running his fingers through my hair.

I just smile, burying my face in his neck as he holds on to me tightly.  Currently,  we were at the studio, we've been here all night really, Kentrell felt like the need to go record some new songs. I wanted to go because Von would never take me to the studio with him. So seeing the whole process of songs being made was actually fun. Currently, Sheronda was currently watching them.

It felt like I barely even was with my kids if I'm not doing photoshoots for Fenty, then I'm at school. Yes. School. Your girl is going to become a medical assistant, I wanted to have multiple strands off income, I could never put myself in a  position of having nothing to my name, especially because I have my babies.

" Is my baby good in thea?" Kentrell asks me, placing his hand on my stomach.

I start to laugh, looking down at my stomach that was flat as a pancake.  It was a joke between us, I was no longer pregnant.  I decided to abort the baby I was pregnant with... I just couldn't have another baby right now. Especially by Von. Even though I was raised to never abort any children, I had to do what was right for me and having a baby was not in the cards right now. Kentrell supported my decision 100 percent.

" Yes Trell", I say smiling,  looking at him..

" I love you", He says looking in my eyes, his tone so serious.

I gasp a little, my heart starting to race . I couldn't believe that he said this to me... we just been together for a month now... tears fall down my face.

" You forreal?" I ask him, trying to wipe my tears.

" Yeah, I love you Bria", he says smiling, Leaning in to kiss me.

My arms lock around his neck as he kisses me passionately. His hands slide down to my butt, gripping it tightly. A low moan escape from my lips,  it's been a while since I actually had sex, Kentrell has been so patient with me. This healing process has been a rollercoaster and he has been on my side every step of the way.