16. Blitzer.

Bria wakes up in bed alone once again. It's been 2 months since the whole incident happened,  and Von was still mad at her. He had moved her into her own room, he would allow her to come out of the room when he wasn't around. He didn't even want to see her.

She was hurt by that because she missed him, he was being so cold. Treating her like he didn't want her was messing her up even more. She still had no response from Nau'Jour, she was hoping that he was still alive though. She would Dm him everyday though, in Hope's he would respond to her one day. She just wanted to know he was alive that was all and too apologize for getting him involved with that situation because she knew better.

She was noticing that she was gaining alot of weight lately, though she was depressed she normally lose weight not gain, but then again she has been eating alot too. Her face and body was bruise and wound free now. She looked like her normal self just sadder than usual.

Dearra and Kayla was still hanging around Von, she hated to see them, Dearra was fucking on Von and Kayla was just sleeping around with Booka and Muwop. They would try to talk to her but Bria would ignore them,  they was the reason she was in this situation too. Even Herbo was coming around now,  it was like she was being tortured daily by seeing people wanted to see dead. She thought Von had killed him but it turned out he survived. 

She heard laughter from downstairs so she knew that they all had to be downstairs which mean she was gonna be in this room for a long time. Von was treating Dearra like she was his girlfriend and she hated it so much, because she missed having Von's attention. She wanted to smoke some weed but Von wouldn't let her get any of his. She couldn't even leave the house so she was stuck bored.

She decided that she would want to get cute and take some pictures because it's been a while since she posted on Instagram,  especially since her body was healed up.  She did her hair and make up,  slipping on some sexy lacey black bra and panty set.

  She did her hair and make up,  slipping on some sexy lacey black bra and panty set

Theylovebria: Mercedez just keep trying...🥺😍😍

LilDurk, Dearra, and 2,800 others liked this photo.

Polo.capolat: 😍😍😍

Indiaroyale: Bodyy oddyyyy😍🔥

Dearra: 😍🤸🏾‍♂️