62. Shooting star ( Finale pt 1)

Bria's POV

When I woke up this morning, Dayvon wasn't here. He probably went out to get something, I'm glad I have time to breath for a second. I can't believe he really murdered my baby, a baby that didn't even ask to be here. An innocent life. I dont think I would ever be the same, my baby is gone. Kentrell is going to be so devastated I don't even know how I'm Gonna even break this down to him.

Kadence was so beautiful, she had so much life to live but it was cut short by a sicko. I never thought he would scoop that low, but he just proved me wrong every time. I never thought he would be even capable to harm such an innocent life. I was so wrong about him, I was wrong the entire time. He never had any good in him. I shouldve never talked to him. I should have stayed away from him.

This type of hurt I wouldn't even wish on my own enemy. I would make sure to keep the twins away from him. I'm glad the twins are going to Naeomi and Cameron Anderson, though they are the most famous people in the world, they will be safe for now until I get them. I will never mention Von to them ever, as far as they will know he never existed. Hopefully he doesn't find out Naeomi and Cameron have the kids before I get them, he ruined enough lives, I dont need him stalking them, ruining their lives. They seem so happy and perfect, I would have to make sure no one mentions where the twins are.

I hear the phone Vibrating in the drawer again, I get out of bed to grab it, it was Momma Taesha calling again, I quickly answer the call without a second thought.

" Hey Taesha", I say smiling as if she could see me..

" Hey Bria, is Von around?" She asks me.

" No I don't know where he is right now so we have to make the call quick he can walk in any minute ", I say to her..

" Well Michael said you can bring him down to the bridge in the next hour, law enforcement's will me waiting", she says to me.

" Okay great, are the twins okay?" I ask her.

" Yes Naeomi sent me some pictures the twins are fine ", she assures me..

" Okay tell her thank you so much, her and her husband, I know the twins are going to be okay", I say smiling.