61. Remembering.

Bria's POV...

The sunlight peaking from the blinds in the motel room is what wakes me up. I slowly open my eyes, Von was still on top of me, thankfully he was asleep. I don't know how long I've been at this motel with him at this point. Maybe a week, maybe two. Prolly more. It seems like the day repeats itself, he beats me, has sex with me, then disappears,  comes back drunk and repeat. I'm so tired I don't even know what to do at this point.

I was waiting for Momma Von to call me back but she hasn't.  I'm scared that they have decided to leave me here with Von because they think I'm gonna stay, but I'm not. I really want to leave this time. I'm serious. I know I played around the other times because I was hoping he changed, I really love him, I do but I cant stay any longer. Von was all i really knew, my own family disowned me, he was my everything. But Kentrell showed me I didn't need Von.  That it would be someone to love me without hurting me.

I had small feelings for Durk but it was mainly sexually, he could fuck so good. But I didn't want anything serious. I mean I'm sure he would be okay, I'm sure he didnt have any serious feelings for me anyway. It was just a sort of get back because I was angry with Von and I wanted to feel good even if it was just for a moment.  I tried to excuse the way Von has Loved me with physical force, I just thought that's his only way he knew but my life has been in danger too many times.  Now my baby is no where to be found, I should've been left.

I breath in a shakey breath,  to keep myself from crying. Everytime I cry it makes Von upset and he beats me. He then stays to move around, I do my best to stay still as he opens his eyes, looking in my eyes. He had no emotion as he looked into my eyes. He kisses my lips softly before he gets up, naked going into the bathroom. I sigh in relief, I'm still trying to recover from last night beating.

I hear vibrating coming from the drawer next to the bed, I quickly open it, seeing it was the pre paid phone that I had hidden. It was momma Von number, a smile spreads across my face, I'm so glad I memorized her number.

" Hey momma he's in the bathroom freshing up so we gotta make the call quick", I whisper, hearing the shower turn on.

" Okay Micheal was able to locate where you two are so we are on the way", she says.

Tears immediately start to roll down my face, happiness bursting inside of me. They found where we are. I was one step closer to finally getting away from this Psycho path.

" REALLY? How far away are you guys? Is Kentrell coming?" I ask her, my words fast.

" Yes kentrell is coming,  we are at the airport now so we should be there in a matter of 7 hours, Micheal wants you to bring him to this location,  it's a La Maria Bridge, that's where the police will be waiting to arrest him", she says to me.