24. entitled

Von pulls his hoodie over his head, slipping into his car which was waiting for him at the airport. He was pissed, that trip was a disaster, he hated he wasted his money to take that Ungrateful hoe, he should've listened to Durk who warned him to take Bria instead or go alone. He couldve avoided killing the poor girl but oh well. Rest in piss.

He killed many people before, she wasn't the first woman he killed... probably won't be the last. He was so satisfied when he watched her lifeless body lay in her own pool of blood. He lives for that. She was a pain in his ass anyway, he was coming back to Atlanta wayyyyy lighter.

He speeds away from the airport, anxious to get home so he could see Bria and the twins, he hasn't had a chance to see them, they went on the trip right after they brought Bria back home. Now he would have time to bond with his babies with no distractions. Maybe he would try to work things out with Bria seriously now and make their relationship official.  He knew he loved her but he also loved to hurt her, since he couldn't physically hurt her, he had to hurt her in some way. He knew taking Miranda on that trip hurt her, which for some sick reason some what satisfied him.

He wish he wasn't like this, but he learned to accept it. He just can't be good, not for long anyway, his evil intentions got him everytime. He just couldn't win from losing, he was at a constant battle with himself and he just didn't know what to do.

But maybe if he allowed himself to fully love Bria he could possibly change... but he was more afraid of that.  He missed his old self, the self when he wasn't evil, the more people too advantage over him, the more cruel he became. Just thinking of all things he been through in his life, he didn't think he would even make it this far. But he did. For some reason.

Finally arriving to his house, he sees a black Mercedes Benz truck sitting outside, which causes hum to frown. His heart starts to race fast, hoping Bria and the twins was okay, he gets out the car leaving his bag in the trunk. He nearly busts the door down, only to see Bria standing there crying pushing a male off of her.

Von instantly sees red marching over there, beating the dude down, he didn't care who he was or what he looked like, he just wanted to protect Bria.

" VON, VON BABY LOOK AT ME!" He hear Bria screaming, but he keeps stomping the guy out.

Feeling Bria tugging on him, he slowly comes back, backing away from the guy seeing it was toosii... well barely recognizable.

" I... was... just hugging her goodbye", Toosii manages to get out, spitting blood out his mouth.

Von says nothing, pulling his gun out, shoving it right in toosii mouth which makes him start to panick.

" Wait. VON, please dont kill him, let him leave, he'll never come back here", she says grabbing Von's arm.

" He not, ima make sure he don't ", Von says smiling wickedly,  snatching away from him.

" Dayvon! Listen the babies are in here please don't ", she pleads, grabbing him again, this time he fully stops.

He didn't even think about it, his babies were in the room upstairs. He didn't want them to wake up, even though they wouldn't know what happened, just the thought of them being there made him feel some type of way,  he did promise himself to become better for them, he didn't want them to see him as a monster.