15. Nothing

" I'M SORRY", Bria screams out in excruciating pain as she holds on to mattress.

She was located in Von's torture room for the last 3 days with none stop torture, the things he did to her she didn't even want to speak on because it was so wrong. Her back was bruised, bloody, with open wounds as he continues to hit her with the whip that had the spikes on them, attaching themselves to her wounds and opening them even more, both her eyes were blackened and swollen, so was her lips, her entire body was covered in bruises and blood. She has eaten any thing or drank anything either. Her hair was all over her head, she looked like she was seconds away from dying.

See what happened was After Bria had gone Von did indeed go to sleep, he sleep for a while. When he had opened his eyes he realized he slept longer than he wanted to. Bria wasn't in bed so he assumed she was downstairs making tik toks but she wasn't, instead she was no where to be found. He began to panic because he knew he has beef in the streets so he was hoping no one had gotten to her.

He went to Walmart and began to ask people have they seen her but of course no one had seen her before. Until some girls approached him, he didn't recognize them at first until they told him their names which was Kayla and Dearra he didn't even know they worked at walmart. But they told him about how they seen Bria leave with nigga he wanted her to stay away from. They said his name but Von didn't give a fuck, he wanted to find Bria.

Kayla told him that they nigga and Bria was most likely going to the Studio on the low end, showed him a picture of his Mercedes Benz truck. Von saw all he needed too and he left searching for them. Durk had showed him the other day how to use the tracker on his phone so he tracked her and crashed into the car without thinking of his actions.

He was so livid no real damages was done to him or really her at the time. That nigga looked dead, Von was hoping he died. He would have to go on the streets soon to see if he needed to finish the job because he definitely was going too and Bria was never leaving his sight again. Only way she was gonna leave his sight if she was dying.

" You are mine, " Von growls grabbing her head, yanking it back harshly.

" I'm sorry," she cries again, not knowing what else to say.

He smiles cruelly as he pushes her down on the mattress flat on her stomach, ripping off her clothes and panties.

" NO stop ", she pleads trying to push him off her but he punches her in the mouth again drawing blood.

He pins her down breathing heavily, shoving himself inside of her. She yells out in pain because she was so sensitive down there but it was too late. She laid there staring at the ceiling as he had his way with her. She stopped fighting, stop yelling, just laid there numb.

She cringes when she feels himself plant his seed inside of her. Watching his cruel face her heart was broken because even after all this she still loved him so much. He looked down at her and scolded her before he stormed out the room, slamming the door making her jump.

"I can't... do this anymore ", she says crying laying there still.

She hated her parents, it was their fault she was in this situation. Instead of trying to hear her out, they threw her away. No one really wanted her but Von, she was sure that toosii was tryna use her too. Von was her only hope. She knew that God himself couldn't save her from Von if he tried. She was stuck with this SADISTIC Maniac...