4. Don't tell.

"Baby fine she ain't trippin' on it
She done went years without talkin', now you wanna listen on it
She knew the devil was playin' but she don't pick opponents
She just wished the shit didn't happen and now she feelin' lonely
Uh, look in the mirror she see hate there
Ain't got a reason to live, feel like she hate here"...

It was now August, the rest of July went by like a blur.  Bria really stayed in the house with her family, no one knew what had happened to her. She vowed not to even speak on it,  she lived it everyday. The dreams wouldn't leave her, she lashes out on her family alot now, her parents knows their daughter isnt herself but doesnt know what to do so they been going on more trips getting away from her. They don't realize doing that hurts her even more.

She hasn't  seen Hitman, well that's because shes doing everything in her power to avoid him, he also brought her parents car back to her, so she didnt even mention the car being gone. She had to block Kayla and Dearra from her social media pages because they were now cyberbullying her.

Brian had died along with a few of the guys that raped her, no one talked about the mysterious shoot out at the party and no one was going to. They knew hitman wouldve ended their lives very quickly so the hood went on hush mode including the people that was there.

In her room,  Bria was rolling up some marijuana. She developed a weed habit,  only to her help numb herself when she became overwhelmed. It was her therapy, she liked the feeling of feeling like she was on a clouds or something.  It was better sometimes then trying to face those demons face on. She mainly smoked because she wanted to numb the desire of wanting to see Hitman,  that attraction still never left her no matter how much she tried to ignore it, those feelings was still there. She even touched herself a few times just thinking about him, thinking about what that mouth do... it was all sick. At least that's what people would tell her.

She sighed as her minds raced back to his face, she groans. Closing her eyes but she still could see him. She wanted to see him, so get up off her floor. Dressed in some cute shorts and a tank top, she slips on her yet slides and grabs her purse leaving out the house, walking down to Oblock this time.

Just like she thought he was out there, just standing there. What made it worse was Kayla and Dearra was out there but hanging with a nee crew of Dudes. She decided to ignore Kayla and Dearra stares as she walks over to Hitman who was just sitting down on the bench comfortable.

" You finally came out the house", He says without looking at her.

" Yeah, I did", she says softly, happy he noticed she wasn't around.

" You was sick or sum?" He asks, making sure his voice was neutral and didnt show any emotion.

" Yeah, something like that", she tells him, not wanting to get into detail what was really wrong with her.