25. Enough

( Daylin and Dior in MM🥺)

Bria's POV

I smile down at my babies, laid in my arms. I had finally just got them put to sleep, If Dior be fussy, So does Daylin. My babies were absolutely perfect, who knew I could create something so beautiful , me and Von. Dior loved her daddy so much, so did Daylin, but he was more of a mommas boy. Dior was definitely a daddy's girl already.

Speaking of Von, our relationship was off to a good start, it's been a week since the whole toosii thing, as much as I loved toosii I had to let him go, they say if you love something let it go. I has kids with Von, so I had to make that work, I couldn't make him wait for me, even though he wanted to so bad. He would find the perfect girl for him one day. I just wasn't her. Von was my soulmate, it's a difference with loving someone and being in love. I am in love with Von, though we had a rough start, I knew I didn't want anyone else but him.

Von and Durk actually was starting to build their rap career, Von dropped a song called War with us, and Durk dropped a song too, I can't remember the name at the moment. But they were definitely getting a little buzz, blogs like the shaderoom was posting them now.

As for me, I want to start a make up business, but I just haven't had time to start it up yet. With newborn babies it's kind of hard, Von doesn't want me to overwork myself because of everything I went through having the babies, he didn't want want me to hurt myself.

" My babies sleep?' I hear Von yelling, coming inside the house, behind him I hear his loud ass friends.

" Yes von," I say rolling my eyes, watching my babies stir up now, Dior opening her eyes because she heard Von.

" My lil ma not sleep", Von coos, taking Dior right out my arms, kissing her face while she smiles..

" She was, she heard you and the circus behind you", I say rolling my eyes.

" I'm sorry ma", he says laughing, kissing my cheek.

" Mhm whatever", I say smiling, as he kisses my cheek repeatedly.

" Ew get a room", Booka says sitting down on the couch.

" We do bitch, it's our house", I say laughing causing all the guys to gasp.