14. heartfelt.

" ain't nobody tell me this is love,
But you're immune to all my pain,
I need you to tell me this is love,
you don't care, well that's okay,

Well I care,
I know you don't care too much,
but I still care..." 
~ beyonce " I care".
( A/N this my shittt still lmao)

" The... Cat and the... hat Knows all about... that", Von says looking down at the book.

Curenntly these two were in bed, Bria and him have been going over his reading skills for three weeks now,  the first week was a disaster he beat the hell out of her. The second week was even worse, but this third week he was doing better. Rather he would want to admit it or not Bria told him if he would concentrate more he would be able to get the words.

" SEE Von, you did so good", Bria says smiling as she rewards him with a peak on the cheek.

" You think so ma?" He asks her smiling a little bit,  feeling proud of himself..

" Yes, you just gotta trust yourself. You got it", She assures him, looking in his eyes.

He nods taking in her advice, she was the only person who had patience with him. Everyone that tried gave up on him when he showed the first sign of struggle and belittled him instantly instead of encouraging and lifting him up. Which  cause him to give up on the idea of reading. For someone to take the time out to teach him this really made him feel special.  He leans over and kisses her soft lips, she smiles at his sweet gesture.  Her face was starting to look normal now, the bruises were clearing up and her swollen lips were almost down, but he still didn't feel bad for what he did. This is how he displayed his love, her pain didn't mean shit to him.

" Can you run to the store for me ma?" He asks her as he starts to stretch,  feeling himself become sleepy.

" Yes babe, I can. What store?" She asks him,  watching him lay down.

" Walmart, i ran out of grapes," he says smiling lazily closing his eyes.

" Okay, I'll be back", she says smiling taking the money he left on the dresser and his car keys.

She was dressed in his jogging pants, his shirt, and some slides. Von didn't like for her to wear tight clothing,  niggas already looked at her because she was so beautiful but them staring at her body made it worse, because her body belonged to him, he was the only one allowed to start at her body, admire it, it was for his eyes only and he would be damned if he caught another nigga looking at what belonged to his, which explains why he kept her face bruised up.