3. Murder on my mind.

"He grabbed me by my hands and said he was afraid to die
I told 'em it's too late my friend, it's time to say "Goodbye"
And he died inside my arms, blood all on my shirt

Wake up in the morning I got murder on my mind
AK47, MAC-11, Glocks, and 9s
And all these pussy niggas hating tryna
Knock me off my grind, but I can't let 'em do it
I got murder on my mind"...

Liquor courses through Bria's system , it was sunday night.  After the day she had yesterday, Kayla came to see her noticing that Bria was not returning her calls, once again she  persuaded Bria to come to a party Brian was having this time. Kayla came to get her and everything.

Bria couldn't lie, the lil juke party was definitely Bussin'. She had danced with couple of guys no biggie but she mainly wanted to get drunk, her parents car and her phone was still gone. She couldn't believe that she let Hitman steal from her like that. She didn't tell anyone that it was him though, she didn't want him to kill her or nothing. So she left out the last of knowing he stole the car from her.

Brian, Herb, and the other guys eyed Bria in lust she looked really pretty, in a fitted black mini dress, showcasing her small curves and her nice perky breast, they wanted her so bad.

" Bria ma, come here real quick ", Brian says mouths to Bria when he notices she was looking at him.

" Yeah let's go over there", Kayla whispers in her ear.

Bria gets up and follows Kayla over there to the boys,  who takes the girls to a backroom, dearra was there ready holding a camera that Bria didnt even see. She had no clue her two best friends had set her up for something that will forever change her life.

" What yall doing?" Bria asks laughing as Another guy named Vonni pushed her down on the bed.

" just let this happen ma", Brian says as he gets on top of her..

" No, No, I dont want this", Bria says trying to push him off her but the guys starts to hold her down.

" KAYLA, DEARRA HELP ME!" Bria yells looking at her friends seeing that they were laughing and recording her.

" No bitch, you a slut now the whole world about to know ", Kayla says Viciously as she records Bria getting rapped by the group of boys..

Though Lil Herb did not participate he watched them rape her, it went on for a very long time, they took their time with her which made it worse. They kissed her in her mouth, some even tongued kissed her,  cumming inside of her. After a while Bria just lays there allowing them to finish themselves off.

After the last guy roll of her, they all laugh and call her names. Leaving her in the room, with her being broken in every way. She couldnt even believe that people she loved and trusted would do this to her. She manages to pull herself together pulling her dress down and kicking off her heels as she walks out the bedroom, there she sees hitman standing there with the gun in Brian's face,  Dearra screaming and begging him to move the gun but it's too late he shoots him and the rest of the guys in their, even Kayla and Dearra gets shot by him.

Hitman cold eyes look directly at Bria, he beckons her to come to him. She walks slowly approaching him and he grabs her by the arm pulling her out the party leading her out the building back to her parents car, he makes sure gets in safely and he gets in speeding away from the block.

" Can you please take me home?" She asks him crying. 

He doesn't reply, he already knew where she lived and planned to take her there anyway. He could sense something has happened to her and it was bad. He wasn't sure and he didnt want to speak... not just yet anyway.  Finally he arrives in front of her house, she looks at him in shock but refuses to ask him how he knew where she lived.

" Did you see anything at that party?" He asks speaking to her in a cold manner glaring at her.

" N-No I didnt see a thing", she says looking away from his chilling glare, but scared her everytime he would look at her like that.

" If I heard anything was said. I'm gone kill yo ass", he says to her and tears spill from her eyes.

" I promise i swear i didnt see anything, i wont tell i promise", she repeats scared for her life, she didnt want to die

" Get the fuck outta the car", he says looking straight ahead, not even looking  at her anymore.

She nods getting out her parents car watching him speed away, she did manage to grab her cellphone this time, which was dead. She would block Kayla, Dearra and all those guys from the party. Hitman actually helped her get away, even though he never asked what happened to her.

They really allowed a train to be ran on her, her two best friends. Maybe that's why they wanted her to gi to thse little parties so bad and in a way Hitman stopped her from going the first 2 times,  it clicked to her. They had set her up from the jump. Now she knew Kayla could get GRIMEY but why would she do this to her? She had never did a thing to her or Dearra for them to do such a thing like this.

" I hate them", Bria whispers as she lays in
bed with tears spilling down her face..

She wanted to move far away from Chicago and never come back. She lost her two best friends so now what was she gonna even do for the rest of the summer? Little did she know Hitman had plans for her...

___________________________

Whew Chile,  this chapter was heavy.

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know!

Excuse any mistakes Chile 😭💕

Jasmine is outta this BIHHH PEACCCEEE