19. Nightmares.

Bria's POV

The sun shining in the window is what wakes me up, the first 2 weeks in Atlanta has been good, it was way different from chicago, I can't lie I miss my city though. Von wasn't in bed today, so he must be downstairs with the guys. I slip out of bed, going to the bathroom to freshen up, my bruises was finally cleared up, I looked sad still.

I can't lie, I miss Toosii so much, I hate that we couldn't fix what had happened that day. He did call me a hoe though, I knew he didn't mean it but it still hurt that he said that. Now we were on bad terms, I wonder has even thought about me or did he forget about me already? Was all the things he said about me true? Did he think I was beautiful? Did he see me for me, or did he say that to have sex with me? I may never get the answer to those questions so I would have to find peace with myself along with whatever Toosii and I had.

I mean I was with Von after all, pregnant with his baby. It was no need to even think about having a life with another man. Von would kill me before he let that happen, so I would just have to enjoy my life with him now, I will eventually forget about him, or maybe I wont. Dont get me wrong, the sex we had was really good, was it better than Von's? NO, but it was good.

Von is just misunderstood,  he had a hard life.  He hasn't even told memuch, but I heard. Chicago Mfers talk to much so the whole hood heard the rumors. He was softening up for me, but i don't know when the next time he's gonna change up on me, i hope not too soon though because i love when he's just Dayvon. Himself. I still have nightmares about the cruel stuff he did to me, but I'm loving him through that.

With one last look in the mirror I leave out the bathroom, out the bedroom, walk downstairs and see Von on the game, he had these gamer headphones on, he looked really cute, but nerdy Too. The guys are here, smoking, watching him play. I go to the kitchen and grab some grapes then come sit besides him on the couch.

" Baeee", I say leaning close to his face, but he was so focused on the game..

" Dayvonnnnn", I say taking the headphones off his ears causing him to smack his lips.

" Why you doing all this ma?" He asks side eyeing me.

" Becauseee I want your attention", I say in a duh like tone.

" I'm tryna play the game, I'll talk to you in a minute ", he says taking the headphones from me to put them back on. 

" Niggas ain't never getting no pussy for me no more", I say mushing his head hard, getting up to walk away.

" Aye we ain't wanna hear allat", Booka yells.

" So I don't care", I yell back as I stomp towards the back door.