6. Sweet.

" Dayvon pick out a movie," Bria says laughing as they lay in her bed, it was another rainy Saturday.

" Man you do it", He says handing her back the remote, not wanting to pick a movie.

" Please, I always do it", She says handing it back to him making him smack his lips.

He sighs taking the remote in his hand , scrolling through the movies. He lands on the movie with the white boy and a dog.

" Let's watch this", he says handing her the remote.

" Ion wanna watch this ", She says side eyeing him, he smacks his lips going to another movie.

He sighs becoming frustrated, because he couldn't read what the names of the movies was. He didn't know how to read. Being 22, and didnt know how to read was the most embarrassing thing.  He throws the remote at the TV breaking it and he gets out of bed storming out of her room. Bria gasp stunned about what he just did, she just got her new TV.  She sighs getting out of bed following after him as he sit on the floor in the livingroom.

" Dayvon what's wrong?" She says softly coming to sit in front of him.

He said nothing, just blankly stared at her. He wanted to shut her out because he was ashamed. She was beautiful and smart, him on the other hand hated what he saw in the mirror, he hated himself. He wasnt that smart, he dropped out of school at an early age. But Bria wasn't gonna have that, she saw what he was doing.

" Dayvon, talk to me. I won't judge you. Please just don't shut me out", she pleads, her voice barely over a whisper as she stares into his dark brown eyes.

He looked back at the purity in her eyes, deciding against every demon inside of him, he decided to trust her.

" I can't read", he mutters his eyes, slightly shifting away from her eyes in shame..

" That's okay. I'll teach you if you want me too", she suggest wearing a small smile, touching his face.

" Okay", he says nodding his head, finally looking at her again.

" Dayvon dont ever forget you can talk to me about anything.  That's what friends do", she says to him a serious tone.

" but ion wanna be yo friends lil folks, I wanna be yo man", he thinks as she helps him get off the floor.

But he decided against his thoughts to say what he truly feels instead he just nods his head and she pulls him in for a hug. He takes a deep breath the urge of wanting to kill her was slowly subsiding, but inner demons didn't like that. Bria made him feel like he could be good, that's all he ever wanted in his life.

" Come on, let's go back to bed", She says grabbing his hand pulling him towards th ees stairway with her.

They hold hands as they walk up the stairs back into her bedroom. He watches her grab her laptop putting it on the bed,  he felt bad for breaking her TV maybe he would steal her a better one then she had. It's the least he could do after that. But Bria didnt seem to mind so he didn't say anything.

" Let's watch Scooby doo", she says smiling looking at him.

" Aight ma", he says leaning back on her bed as she plays the movie.

He watches from the corner of his eye as she lays down, he takes in what she was wearing which was a tank top and some shorts, she had much of her skin exposed. He wanted her in the worst way, he think he was ready to touch her. He lifted his head and lated directly on her breast, he took a deep breath inhaling her sweet scent. Her hands moved to his dreads running her fingers through them.

He closes his eyes not because he was sleepy but because he was so relaxed. He felt so safe, so loved. He hasn't felt like this in a long time. He opens his eyes to look at her, she looked back at him. The stare between them was intense he lifts his head again, moving his face towards her's.  Their lips brush against each others, both of their hearts was racing.

" Kiss me Dayvon", Bria whispers to him, the burning desire for his lips to be against hers.

He takes a deep breath, looking into her eyes as he hands grab her butt firmly, bringing his lips to hers. They both sigh in satisfaction as the sensation against their full lips against each others. Her small hands grip his shirt tightly,  as he kisses her with passion. He rolls them over so he's hovering over her.

She looks so vulnerable and at peace, clearly Into the kiss. That's when it hits him. The evil desire to wrap his hands around her neck, he could no longer fight what he was feeling.  He kisses her a few more minutes before he eases his hands around her pretty neck and begins to choke her.

" Day... Von stop", She pleads trying to get him to let her go but his grip becomes tighter.

He smiles watching her eyes roll in the back of her head, she manages to knee him in the crouch making him let her go. She tries to get out of the bed but he grabs her by the legs making her face hit the harsh floor.

" OUCH!" Bria cries out holding her face as he pulls her off the bed.

He climbs on top of her and starts punching her repeatedly in the face, like as if the two was in a street fight or she stole something from him. Her screaming and pleading only makes him happier as he grabs her by the lacefront and drags her down the stairs, he picks her up by the neck and slams her down on the floor hard. A blood curling scream escapes from her now busted lips. He smiles kissing her blood Stained lips, tasting her blood.

He chuckles darkly leaving her there in pain, confused on what just happened.

___________________________________________

Chile...

More is coming so stay tuned!

Excuse any mistakes chile 😭💕

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know!

Jasmine is outta this BIHHH PEACCCEEE