17. Zone.

Bria's POV

My pounding head is what wakes me up, I slowly open my eyes to look around but I wasn't in my room. I was back in the torture room, tears instantly spill down my face because I already knew what it was now that I'm up in here plus he had his torture instruments out.

I was tied to the mattress, it smelled like blood and sorrow, I literally felt sick to my stomach like I wanted to throw up so bad. I wish someone could save me but it was sad to say no one could. Even I'd they really wanted to. I was in this on my own.

Maybe some of this was my fault, I mean I pursued to talk to Von when I knew what the hood said about him. But me being curious and attracted to him made me wanna see what he was about, I figured he wouldn't be as bad as people would say but in fact he was worse than what people knew which was scary.

I honestly just wanted out of this situation, even if I had to take my own life. I was down for whatever at this point, I don't know what could've prevented this from happening to me but whatever it could be it doesn't matter now because I was stuck. I knew I was pregnant by him so I was locked in for life with him.

Hearing footsteps at the door made me freeze up, my breathing slowed down and became quiet. I watched anxiously for the door to open. To much my suprise it was Booka, he had a look of sympathy on his face. As if he felt bad for me. He wordlessly untied me from the mattress and pulled me up, my body was weak so he allowed me to lean on him as we left out the room.

" You good to clean yourself up?" He asks as we walk to Von's room.

" Yeah", I reply in a low tone, nodding my head.

To much of my relief he wasn't in the room, i went to the closet to grab some clean clothes and underwear, I walk onto the bathroom and no one was there. I shower and clean myself up in peace, when I look in the mirror, I was bruised up again, I looked like I was losing weight. I didn't look happy at all. My frontal was jacked up so I just took it off and upbraided my hair, leaving it in a wild state, I would have to deal with my hair later.

I grab my phone which was fully charged. With nothing to do in the room, I close the door Heading downstairs, it was just Booka and Durk, I wonder where everyone else was. They was too busy smoking and playing the game to even pay me attention which was fine with me, I didn't feel like talking anyway. My phone starts to buzz, I look down and see it was a text message from Toosii.

Toosiiroll 🥺:

Look out yo window in da kitchen 😏

I frown re reading the text, looking up slowly to see a guy with a ski mask on his face waving for me to come outside. I look back at Booka and Durk, they appeared to be sleep, I took a deep breath before going to the backdoor, sliding it open and closing it back quietly as I could.

" Are you friends of Nau'Jour?" I ask the guy with the ski mask.

He nods his head, grabbing my arm gently leading me out the backyard to a black truck that looked just like Nau'Jour Mercedes Benz truck. Soon as we get in he takes off his mask, he looks like quavo from migos.