49. Never leave.

Song of this chapter Never Leave Toosii X Jacquees

Bria's POV....

I speed down the street, in the pouring rain mad as hell. Von didn't want to run to the store to get me some Vanilla ice cream,  so I just decided to go on my own while he played with the twins. He hates when I go alone anywhere but I really wanted some ice cream. I'll just deal with him getting mad at me when I come back in the house.

I was just running to walmart, I havent been to a Walmart since I met Nau'Jour... speaking of Nau'Jour Huang friend Jacqueess somehow got my phone number and sent me all of the songs Nau'Jour made about me. It's like I cant escape this nigga,  even though he is dead. It was no way I could listen to those songs, after everything that happened and what he did to me. But I also had a part because I played with his heart knowing I would never leave Von and its ironic he made a song called never leave. I never will understand why he wouldnt let me go.

It's not like I could even ask him, he was gone. I find myself a parking spot,  pulling up my hoodie before getting out into the cold rain. It w as s hitting my body pretty heavy and coming down hard but I just run until I'm inside of the store. As I walk in I bump into a tall figure.

" Aye watch where you going!" The voice snaps, it sounded really familiar.

I look up and my eyes widened. The person looks down at me, eyes wide as well. A head bandage around his blonde dreads and those light brown eyes staring into mine. Both of our facial expressions clearly has shock written all over it.

" Durk?" I whisper,  backing up a little bit.

" Bria you still alive?" He asks me.

" Um yeah, I should be asking you that... I thought you ... died", I say to him.

" I was supposed to... but I survived the bullet in my head", he says,  scratching the back of his head.

" I see... does Von know you're alive?" I ask him.

" Nah... if he did I would be dead. That nigga wants me dead", he says laughing a little bit.

" I don't think so, he hasn't said a word about you since...", I drift off.

" You don't know Von the way I do, he hates me", he says shaking his head.

" But he has love for you too.. i believe he's conflicted. He doesn't know how to feel", I say to him.

" That's prolly Dayvon, but Grandson and hitman got diffrent ideas", he says, referring to Von's other personalities.