28. Young girls

Von's POV

I stand bathroom watching Bria do her make up, covering the black eye I had gave her earlier. It wasn't even my fault, she steady wanna try to play like I wont fuck her ass up.

" You almost done?" I ask her impatiently,  looking down at my phone.

" Almost ", she replies softly,  not looking at me.

Today I had to go to some party with Durk,  he said it would be good for my image to be seen at this party, so I decided to go. Everything started off good until she started running her smart ass mouth... I ain't mean to hit her that hard though.

" Ma, you wanna wear my chain?" I ask her, taking off my OTF chain.

" Baby you're serious?" She gasps, watching me place the chain on her.

" Yeah ma, I want niggas to know you mine", I say smiling, kissing her cheek.

" I love you Dayvon", she says, touching my face, looking in my eyes.

" I know", I say smiling,  pulling her in for a short kiss.

" let me put up my make up real quick", she says easing out my hold, going back to the sink to start putting her stuff up.

" Hurry Up ma, we was supposed to leave a hour ago", I say to her, sighing.

" I know I'm sorry baby for getting smart with you", she says, her tone sympathetic like always.

I just ignore her, grabbing my phone texting back this hoe I've been talking to on instagram. Well I been talking to a couple hoes. It's like since I been going up on this rap shit, I been getting hella attention, especially since I got my chains and shit, carrying my racks with me. It's been alot of bad hoes that been dming me.

" Von, I'm ready to go", Bria says snapping me out my thoughts.

" Come on ma", I say walking out the bathroom, with her on my trail.

We leave out the house,  getting into my brand new sports car I just got the other day. Soon as I got in the car, I sped off, my music loud as hell. Bria was making videos of her self singing and shit, showing me driving.  She looked good as hell tonight. She was in this short ass dress, with all her titties out, my chain sitting right there on top of them.