44. Surprise.

Bria's POV...

" Are you sure these results are right?" I ask the doctor,  looking down at the papers in my hand

" I'm afraid so, as I said your last doctor should have warned you that you would be more fertile after the abortion and you should've been on your birth control pills still", She explains to me for the hundredth time.

I'm really pregnant again. Fuck. The worst part is that I don't know who the father is. It could be Von's or Kentrell's ... Nau'Jour shouldn't even be a thought ... right? It's been 2 and a half months since everything went down. So there's a chance... oh God. 

" Okay thank you", I say lowly, nodding my head.

I feel Von grab my hand, squeezing it lightly. Letting me know he was right her. I look up and give him a small smile, before I let his hand go and get off the seat. Both of us walk out the doctor office and hospital without even uttering one word. It was super hot in ATL, I couldn't believe I was back here.  I just knew I wasn't coming back but here I am.

" You think the baby mine?" He asks me as we get in the car.

" I don't know Who the father is", I say truthfully.

" Maybe if yo ass wasn't tryna make me mad, you wouldn't be confused ", he says smartly, starting up the car.

" Oh no, please don't start with me", I say to him, looking over at him.

You would've thought that after he saved me everything would be perfect, but it hasn't.  One minute everything is good, next minute we into it. I know relationships has it ups and downs, but baby you would think we would be closer.

" Man hoes ain't shit", he mutters shaking his head.

" You wanna say that louder sir?" I ask him, looking over at him.

" You heard what the fuck I said", he says side eyeing me.

" No you ain't shit. Left me so another nigga can take care of your Kids and fucked me better than you ever did", I snap, mushing his head hard.