31. heartbreak anniversary.

Bria's POV...

I stand there still in shock, staring back those big brown eyes of Nau'Jour. I didn't know what to even feel at the moment.. angry? I should? But the crazy part is that I missed him more than I actually thought I did.

" I gotta go", I say to him, trying to grab the handle of my suitcase but it falls out of my hand.

" No! Wait Bria please let me explain ", he says dropping everything in his hands, rushing over to me.

" No Nau'Jour, I told you the last time to stay away from me", I say to him, picking up my suitcase.

" Bria please just hear me out", he says grabbing my arm, yanking me back.

" Nau'Jour what is there to talk about? I have 2 kids and I have a boyfriend ", I say, looking back at him as I snatch out of his grip.

" Man fuck that nigga, he ain't here now ", he says to me.

" Well he will be if I don't leave now", I say trying to walk away but he grabs my arm again.

" Bria please I'm sorry for pretending that Rihanna was giving you a deal, I just needed to see you, I got tired of calling Unknown", he says quickly, pulling me towards him.

" Wait... that was YOU calling me private and not saying anything?" I ask him in disbelief.

" Yeah, I just had to make sure he ain't kill you", he says looking at me.

" He Beat my ass because he thought I was cheating on him, Nau'Jour stay the fuck out of my life", I say harshly, trying to walk away but he holds onto my arm even tighter.

" No I cant do that, I'm in love with you Bria Carson", he says, shaking his head.

" Nau'Jour I don't love you, " I say to him for the hundredth time.

" Do you really mean that Bria?" he asks as he presses his body against mine.

" Of course Not Nau'Jour but it's better of we go our separate ways ", I say, not looking at him.

" Why? Because of that lame ass nigga?" he asks, trying to lift my face up.

" Yes Nau'Jour, I'm staying with Von, Von is going to kill you if you dont leave me alone ", I say to him, not changing my mind.

" Well just stay with me for the night", he pleads, looking deeply in my eyes.

I cant even lie, I missed him so much. I loved Nau'Jour. He was nice to me when I was going through a traumatic experience, he saw me even when I didn't. But Von was my soulmate, so that was the situation we were in. Maybe in another life things would be different.

" I can't Nau'Jour, I have to leave", I say shaking my head.

" Well a couple hours at least, I know you wanna see New York ", he says to me.