2. Party Hard.

" She got the perfect lips,
the perfect body,
She's the life of the party and she likes to Party hard,
She such a rock and roller but Exotic ,
Shes the life of my party and she likes to party hard
She's spilling your drinks on me, living wild and free
Tonight girl change my life
I hope you put your lips on me
My mind's playing tricks on me
Tonight we gon' party hard"...

Bria loved the weekends, Saturdays especially when it was a rainy day in the summer. She would always stay home and just Vibe out to Jhene Aiko, beyonce, Tink, Rihanna, Some chris brown and drake, or whatever R&B she wanted to vibe to that day, stay in her room and binge watch Martin or a different world. Her family was gone out on a little trip, they would be back in 3 days time. It took alot of begging but they allowed her to stay home by herself, after all she was 18 years old and was very responsible for her age.

Her phone started to ring, she looks at the caller ID seeing it was Kayla facetiming her, she sighed answering her best friend call.

" Where you at Bri?" Kayla asks her smiling in the camera.

" Home, I hear loud music in yo background", Bria says noticing that Kayla wasn't home.

" Yeah, Herb having a lil juke party since you ain't wanna come to the other one the other day", kayla says to her.

" I don't know Kayla, I'm chilling today", Bria says making Kayla smack her lips..

" Girl come on please", Kayla begs her.

" Fine, I'm on my way", Bria says rolling her eyes making Kayla smile again.

" Okay, the party is on 65th and King drive ", Kayla tells her.

" At Oblock?! Oh hell Nah, I'm staying in the house ", Bria says shaking her head, she hated going down to Oblock, Crystal lived in the hood, but Oblock was a whole different world.

" Girl come on, you said you coming", she says.

" You from 63rd, I'm suprised they let you over there," Bria mutters, Kayla didn't hear her say that though..

" Bri hurry up", Kayla says before hanging up the phone..

Rude much? Bria got up from her bed, going to shower, do her hair and make up. Slipping on some ripped Jean's and a cute shirt, with her pink and white nikes. Grabbing her hoodie, she slips it on and her cute purse along with her phone. She grabs her house keys and hurries out of her house, her parents left her the car keys so she was definitely driving instead of taking the bus.

The drive was literally 10 minutes but she didnt care, saved her money or a walk there and back which wouldve been longer. Outside she noticed Hitman was standing there, literally standing in the rain with just his tank top and jeans on, his dreads looked soaked and wet, he didn't even look evil right now, he looked depressed. That made Bria feel bad for him, she wondered where was his family and friends? This man was living on the streets and no one wanted to help him.

Deciding against the feeling in her got telling her to leave him alone she didn't, she got out the car and walked straight towards the man. His was much taller than her, he was slim built, he stood there allowing the rain to pour all over him. He sensed someone walk up to him but he didnt even bother to look to see who it was.

" Are you okay?" Bria says to him, speaking up for the first time..

He slowly looks up seeing the pretty girl from the other day, he looked back at her with the same blank expression.

" I'm uh, Bria. I couldnt help but to notice you in the rain, did you need help?" She asks him.

He just looks at her his once blank stare becoming, hard and evil again making the girl back away in total fear. He notices her car keys fall from her hands on the ground. He bends down to pick it up so quickly that she didnt even notice what he had grabbed. She watches him walk away backwards still staring at her with the cold and dark evil look on his face.

" Hey, that's my car what are you doing?" She asks him noticing him getting in the car.

Her eyes get wide as he starts up the car and speeds away from her name hurry as she runs towards him but it was much to late. He stole her fucking car. Hot tears rush down her face watching him drive away with her parents car. Just what she needed, the car to get stolen after years of begging to drive it.

" Fuck!!" Bria says loudly stomping, feeling her clothes now drenched, she didnt even want to go to the party anymore. She notices her phone wasnt even on her, it was in the car.

Great so the car was gone and so was her phone. She should've listened to her gut and just went straight to the party. Why would she even approach that crazy ass man in the first place? Someone standing in the rain was not a good sign, and not once did he even day anything to her.

What scared her the most was the look he gave her, this look was sinister, like if looks could kill she would've been dead. Cold blood, just dead. It freaked her out because he looked at her like she did something to him but she didn't, all she wanted to do was just to help him. She didn't want him out here in the rain that was all but he took her car, well her parents car.

Bria didn't want to face the truth, she approached him because of the attraction she had for him, as she walks back home in the cold summer rain, his face continued to race through her mind...

______________

Chile Von done stole the girl car LMAOO

More is otw

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know!

Excuse any mistakes chile💕💕😭

Jasmine is outta this BIHHH PEACCCEEE