13. love Faces.

Von eyes open, he looks around to see he was in his bedroom with Bria laying down on top of him naked. He smiles kissing her forehead, pulling her close to him and snuggles into him, feeling safe and secure.

Bria still haven't taken her pregnancy test, it's been 3 days. Von was anxious to know if she was pregnant or not. He was praying she was though, he wanted her to carry his babies, he only wanted her. He knew they would make cute babies too, she was beautiful. He figured she was scared for the results, he knew she was torn in wanting a baby and not, but he was hoping she was, he been trying to have sex with her to cum inside her one more time but she didn't want to.

" Ma wake up ", he whispers touching her face gently.

She groans lowly, scrunching her face up in a cute way making him laugh, he runs his fingers across her face again and she finally open up her big brown eyes and focus them on him.

" I'm sleepy bae", she pouts looking at him.

" Wake up ma", he complains watching her close her eyes again..

He smirks getting an idea, flipping her on her stomach, he makes her arch her back deeply and slides Inside of her, pounding her hard and instensly.

" Fuck Von", she groans gripping the bed tightly.

" Take this shit", He says snickering as he pounds into her, gripping her frontal tight.

" Shit baee don't pull it off", she says looking back at him.

He ignores her as he grips her hair tighter as each stroke becomes more intense, doing what he intended to wake her up. She loved his intense, demonic sex but she wanted something different today.

" Bae, let's try something", She says pushing him back making him frown.

" What you wanna try lil folks?" He asks as he stops and lets her hair go.

She grabs her phone going to her " Freakin songs😩💦" Playlist, instantly going to " Love Faces" by Trey songs. He watches her close his curtains making the room dark, she goes into his dresser grabbing some candles he had and lit some up for them to set a sexy mood. Von watches her anxiously as she comes back to bed, he suddenly feels nervous at the new setting, he never been in one like this this.

She stares into his eyes, watching him become a bit shy. She leans over to him and presses her lips to his, pecking them. He smacks his lips and smiles, pulling her in his arms as he kisses her slowly, taking his time. She grabs his face as they kiss, their tongues moving slowly and sensually as he lays her down.

" You beautiful ma", he says softly, admiring her beauty as he hovers over her.

She smiles and pulls his face back to hers as she kisses him again, never breaking the kiss, he manages to slide back inside her, giving her sweet, deep strokes. He listened to the beat of the song, matching the rhythm. This was so new, he liked it though.

" Vonn", she moans lowly gripping his back, hearing her say his name like that did something to him.

She wasn't yelling in pain, she was in pure pleasure something he never did before. It made him happier in the inside of him, it turned him on seeing the faces she was making.

" Go deeper bae," she says against his lips making him nod as he goes deeper making her arch her back at the pleasure shooting through her.

" I love you", he mutters as tears prick his eyes, feeling overwhelmed by the emotions he was feeling.

" I love you", he whispers again in her ear as gripped the head board, going deeper into her.

" I love you too Dayvon ", she manages to reply through her moans.

He found his lips back to hers, kissing her gently as he starts to move just a little faster making her breathing speed up and her nails dig deeper into his back, he uses his tongue to go in her mouth as they kiss a little sloppy because both of them was coming to their end.

" Babe, I'm about to", She moans out holding him tightly.

" Me too ma, go ahead", he says finishing her sentence burying his face in her neck.

She feels herself cum and he cums inside of her like he wanted. If she wasn't pregnant yet he just done his deed which made him smile, he pulls out of her but continues to kiss her, holding her close to him.

" I love you", he says again, pressing their foreheads together.

" I love you too", she responds, holding on to him as she looks in his eyes, she was so in love with him.

" I never did that before", he refers to what they just did a few moments ago.

" Make love?" She asks him making him cringe a bit...

He nods pulling her in for another kiss, she smiles against his lips before she kisses him back.

" You make me feel like I could be good, like how I used to be", he says looking at her.

" That's because you still have good in you Von, I'm gonna help you bring it out", she says smiling leaning to kiss him again.

" You think I can be good again?" He asks playing with her fingers.

" Yes I do, and you already started today ", she says making him smile a bit..

" You sure ma?" He asks, she could hear the fear in his tone, he really wanted to be good for her. He didnt want to hurt her anymore but let's be real this was just Dayvon feelings. The rest of him would have to catch up.

" Yes don't worry babe", she assured him kissing him yet again and he pulls her in for a hug.

She gave him hope, he just hope it would save him before his inner demons eat at him again and he lose himself...

_____________________________________

Is it still #Freebria??

Chile more is OTW!

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know!

Jasmine is outta this BIHHH PEACCCEEE