PSA CHILE...

Wassup y'all.  before I drop the update today, I just wanted to address some stuff, I wasn't gonna say anything but I feel like I need to explain this once and for all.

I've been getting alot of comments from people criticizing this book, most of yall dont see them because I delete them, but look here: my book SADISTIC  was inspired by DEMON: His angel  if you didn't know. Which was my first very Toxic king Von book.

I made SADISTIC as a toxic love story, meaning that shit is TOXIC TO THE MAX.

The word SADISTIC literally means: deriving pleasure from inflicting painful, suffering, or humiliation on others.

Synonyms includes: barbarous, bestial, perverted, vicious, brutal, fiendish, cruel, savage, cold-blooded, inhuman, ruthless, heartless, merciless, pitiless, etc.

So if you're looking for a soft ass love story, this is not the book for you🤣🤣 this book is meant for the ones that can handle such a cruel love story. It may not make sense to you, but the people that has been along the journey with my writing gets it.

This book is SUPPOSED to make you mad at times, irritated,  over the shit because you want Bria to leave Von SADISTIC ASS. But sadly it's women in situations like this in reality and hasn't left. I know people myself. All my stories have a deep message, you just have to stick around to see.

Don't criticize and tell me you hate the story, or feel like it's too much going on because that's the whole point! It's a hot ass mess and shit only finna go up from here.

Not saying I don't mind criticism but it's getting to a point where people is talking outta they neck and ion play that. You can have yo opinion,  just please don't be disrespectful.

The thing is the whole plot hasn't even came together yet, you have to build your story up and your audience to prepare them for what's truly gonna happen, otherwise it's a waste. You gotta be patient and trust the writer.

To the ones that supports the story THANK YOU. The book is at 40k plus reads, I didn't think it would even get that far. I love yall dead ass.

This is the last time ima explain this, if you have any other questions just ask me, don't bash me lol.

If you want a soft ass love story I have plenty of them ... well kinda lol:

Addicted.
Pretty little heart.
Evil twin
And I have a new one of the way called " Song cry"..

Not every love story is peaches and cream, and my books vouches for that fasho.

But yeah that's all. Update dropping today so stay tuned. Much love❤

Jas b is out (for now) PEACCCEEE