59. All Mine.

No one's POV...

Dayvon stood quietly, standing over an unconcious Bria. She was sound asleep, has been for a couple days due to her being over exhausting,  she just had a baby. Speaking of her baby, Von had did a thing.  When Bria woke up she was going to be completely distraught but it was best this way. Currently the two was in a motel, far away from Atlanta.

Von hated shooting his mom, but he had to. She was in his way. He couldn't just let Bria go. That's not what he wanted. He loved her and she was his. Always going to be his. She couldn't leave him, if she was gonna leave she would have to die. He didn't want to kill her. But he would if he had too.

His phone began to Vibrate, he seen it was Durk calling him. He instantly grew irritated. Von knew Durk loved Bria too, he should've just killed him when he had the chance. He decided to decline his call, no one was going to talk him out of this. He was offically going rouge for the first time in his life.

Bria starts to stir up in her sleep, he looks over watching her move around. She sits up slowly,  blinking her eyes and stretching before she looks over at her crazed lover. He had the darkest look she ever seen him wear.  Fear raps at her heart as she jumps startled.

" Where is Kensely?" She says, looking around for her baby.

He didn't say a word.  Instead he just kept that look at her. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath to keep herself from snapping on him. She didnt want to trigger hum in anyway. She just wanted to see her baby.

" Please Baby, where is Kensely?" She asks him, her voice shaking.

No response again. She laughs a little to herself. Not knowing what to even do at this point. He wasn't even speaking to her. She began to grow worry because she was out and now she doesn't even know what he had done to her baby. She just prays he didnt kill her.

" Baby, did you kill her?" She asks him, her voice still shaky.

He just looks at her as tears rush down her face. Part of him felt bad, but he couldn't show it. He had to remain cold. So he just looks away quickly before he could feel for her all the way.  Her whimpering and crying was starting to agitate him so he walked over to her, grabbing her by the neck as he yanked her out of bed.

" SHUT THE FUCK UP", He screamed in her face as he shoved her against the wall.

" WHERE IS KENSELY?!" She screamed back in his face as tears rushes down her face.

Instead of responding again, he just continues to tighten his grip around her neck until her eyes starts rolling in the back of her head. He notices when her struggles start to slow down he loosens his grip, looking her in the eyes.

" You love me?" He asks, tears in his eyes.

Bria couldn't believe it. He was really about to cry like she wasnt the one that was taken captive away from her children. She looked around for a weapon, something but it was nothing. The room was nearly empty. She starts to take notice she was in a motel, the view didn't look like Atlanta's view at all.