12. Worries.

TheyloveBria: pretty brown ting 🤎

LilDurk,  Iamkaylab, and 3,800 others liked this photo.

Comments disabled.

Bria smiled to herself getting off Instagram,  today was a good day for her so far, it was only 11 am and she just got her hair down so she was feeling like the shit, she had on a cute outfit, and guys was drooling as she walked passed them. Von haven't been home in a couple says but he left her some money and his car so she just drove around and went shopping, enjoying the little freedom she had, she had no clue when he was coming back.

She needed to stop at Walmart to get some grapes and a pregnancy test because she missed her period, she thought it was too soon for her to be pregnant but her and Von never had protected sex when they did, plus she really haven't been feeling like herself,  so she just wanted to be sure it wasn't what she thought it was. She really didn't want any kids right now, she was only 18, she didn't know if Von even had kids or not. Did he even want kids?

Hopefully if she was pregnant that he would maybe stop abusing her so much and he could love her like she love him without all the violence,  she goes grab the grapes first, it was literally one bag left so she quickly grabbed it, the went to go look for a pregnancy test but she bumps into someone on the way there.

" My bad", his familiar accent says as she looks up, it was the guy Nau'Jour,  he didn't have on his work clothes.

" Your fine, Nau'Jour right?" She asks a small smile on her face.

" Yeah, bria?" He asks smirking.

" Yes, you don't work today?" She asks him.

" Nah, I'm off actually. What you up to?" He says looking down at her pretty face..

" just grabbing a few things ", she tells him looking around  to make sure Von wasnt coming

" You came here alone?" He asks looking around too now..

" Yeah, um sorry about that the other day", she says laughing a bit.

" It was coo, shiddd I'd be like that if i had a beautiful female like you", he says making her blush.

" Um thanks, it was nice see you Toosii", she says smiling.

" Why you call me toosii?" He asks her caught off guard by the new nick name..