29. Speak to me.

Bria's POV

When I wake up in bed this morning, I'm alone... again. I missed the days when Von would wait for me to get up, now he's always either gone or downstairs already. The twins were still at his mom's house, I really wanted my babies to come home, but I didn't want to make Von mad so I havent asked him when the babies come back. I mean they only been gone for 2 weeks so maybe I should just relax...

I always knew I would be a mother, I just didn't think that it would be so soon. I should be in college or some shit, but here I was. With someone who technically took me away without my consent and got me pregnant... I fell in love so I guess this is the price I have to pay for Love. Maybe it would all make sense one day... maybe it won't.

I get out of bed, to go pee and freshen up. I was butt naked so I just slip on some of Von's boxers and his tank top. My hair was all over my head, I needed to go get my hair done as soon as I can.  Looks like I need to ask my man for a rack.

Just as I figured Von was downstairs by himself though..  surprisingly. Normally the guys would be here by now. But he was just sitting in the dark, staring into a blank space.

" Von", I say softly walking over to gin, I can see that he was actually crying.

" Von baby talk to me", I say grabbing both sides of his face.

Even with me in his face, it was like he was looking past me. Like something more powerful had a grasp on him. Tears slipping down his face like a river, but he makes no sound. I didn't know what to do, so I just kiss him gently. He kisses me back, to much my relief.

" Misharron ma I'm sorry", he whispers against my lips, as more tears spill down his face.

Misharron?! Who the- oh. His ex girlfriend who he killed, and she was pregnant with his baby... it's clear to me that he was not even mentally with me right now... but with her..

" Misharron,  please, please don't hit me", he whispers, leaning away from me, fear in his eyes.

" Von baby, it's me Bria", I say trying to lean in to touch him, but he scoots away even more.

" PLEASE MISHARRON IM SORRY!" He yells covering his face, he starts to shake in terror.

" Von baby, it's Me", I say to him calmly again but he doesn't budge.

" I'm sorry I'm stupid ", he whimpers, still shaking.

" Von you are not stupid", I say to him, grabbing his arm trying to pull him.

" What about my baby?" He asks, still in that fearful tone.

" Von baby come back to me please, " I say shaking his hand becoming scared, not knowing what to do.

Then he stops shaking. He becomes absolutely still. He doesn't move at all. Instead he starts to chuckle darkly, unfolding himself slowly, as his face comes into view, I see the devil in his eyes. This must be Grandson, I've came to face with him quite a few times.  I swallow hard, moving back slowly.