52. showers.

Dayvon's POV...

Kingvonfrmdao: Home💙

LilDurk, booka600loyal, and 567,976 others liked this photo.

Booka600loyal: whea Dior at???
↪Kingvonfrmdao: in my arms

LilDurk: Family❤
↪Kingvonfrmdao: OTF❤

Itsreallybria: Not you caught us lacking🤣🤣❤
↪Kingvonfrmdao:😘😘

OblockL: Finally Daylin ass not looking mean🤣

Load other comments.

That was picture from this morning.  Today was the baby shower. The first day we came back from the tour and I gotta do this baby shower shit. Meaning i gotta see that lil ass boy Kaytrell. I'm still mad as hell she invited him.

I was anxious to see what we was having though.  It really didnt matter to me what we was having, I just wanna make sure the baby good and shit. My family was coming today too, I just hope shit don't get messy.

" You almost done?" I ask Bria,  kissing on her neck.

" Von move back", she whines laughing, moving her head.

" Nah come here", I say grabbing her roughly,  she rolls her eyes, letting me kiss and suck on her neck.

" This is why I'm pregnant in the first place", she mutters as I let her go.

" You don't try to stop me", I say laughing.

" I did, but you still did it broken leg and all", she says referring to the first time we had sex.

I know I technically took her shit from her, forced myself on her, but she liked it just as much as I did. That shit pissed me off that she even brought it up, I punch the fuck outta the back of her head, causing her to yell.

" WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" She yells out crying, her face hitting dresser.

" Who told yo stupid ass to bring that up anyway?" I ask her, grabbing the back of her hair, I wanted to hurt her  so I was gripping her hair in my hand as hard as I could.