7. Dont.

Tears stream down Bria's face as she takes a look at her face. She didnt even look like her usually self. She had a black eye, busted nose and bruises all over her. Though it has been a week since the incident has happened hee body feels very differently, it's like it happened a few moments ago. She swallows looking at her reflection hating what she saw as she turned away from herself.

Throwing her hoodie over her head before she gets out the bathroom, heading downstairs her parents was sitting there, they both exchange loos seeing their daughter covering herself, which was not like her.

" Bria, are you okay?" Her mom decides to speak up.

" I'm fine", Bria says simply to her mother as she goes into the refrigerator.

" Bria I've been hearing some tings, tings you shouldn't be doing", her father says becoming angry.

" What are you talking about?" She asks her father frowning, but not looking at him..

" it's been rumors you been around here having sex with multiple guys, you've been running around her with that slow ass boy that's always on the streets", her dad snaps at her..

" That is a lie dad, I haven't had sex willing with no one. I was raped", She says calmly catching her parents off guard..

" So you think we supposed to believe that?" He asks scoffing, not believing her.

" I have no reason to lie about being raped, you seriously don't believe me?" She asks in disbelief becoming angry at her parents..

" I mean baby the way way you dress, I believe you let that happen to you", her mother says speaking up.

" I LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME?! Yall cant be serious now I didnt allow shit to happen to me! Kayla and Dearra set me up! " Bria snaps at them, tears rushing down her face as she snatches her hood off her head..

" You've been asking for it, and no daughter of mine is gonna be a slut, you have to get out of my house now", her father says coldly eyeing her in disgust, totally disregarding how his daughter looks right now..

" Daddy, Mom please dont do this," bria pleads with her parents but they turn away from her.

She gasps at the fact her parents turn their backs on her for good. She swallows hard , nodding her head as she leaves out the house, slamming the door. Tears run down her face as she walks down the street away from her home,  pulling the hood back over her head, she walks through the cool summer day.

She didnt have no where to go, she had no friends. Dayvon was no where to be seen. She longed to see him, even though he nearly killed her. She needed someone even if it was him, she decided she would go to Oblock to look for him , her gut feeling was telling her to not go but she went anyway.

The block was crowded as always, she managed to get through the people and she finally spots him. But he didn't look like himself, he was different.  He was dressed in designer clothes with expensive looking jewelry on, his dreads was done, he was holding a blunt in his mouth, he was surrounded by many females, even Dearra was in the crowd of females. This had to be Von, she knew by his flirtatious smirk and lustful eyes that he wasn't Dayvon or hitman. These women wouldn't even come around him says ago now since he look like this they all want him.

Jealously rises seeing all these women touch on him, and whisper in his ears. He wasnt aware that Bria has even seen him. She suddenly feels insecure. Looking down at her shorts and crop too hoodie she had on, using the hoodie to cover her bruised face. She had her real hair messy all over head. She takes a deep breath and pushes through the women until she finally approaches him.

" Who the fuck is you?" He asks in a harsh tone, unaware who this was..

" It's Bria Von", she says softly, looking down at his gym shoes..

" The fuck you want bitch?" He asks her making her gasp.

" Who the fuck are you calling a bitch?" She demands looking up at his cold demeanor,  this wasn't the guy she knew at all.

" You gon suck my dick or what?" He asks her, smirking devilishly.

" No! I just wanted to talk but since you wanna be rude FUCK YOU! " she yells before she storms away from him, clearly embarrassed by how he just played her.

Hot tears rush down her face, her feelings was so hurt. She actually liked him but he just played her out for hoes who thought he was a psycho which he really was. The day passed as she continues to walk down the streets, the night only growing colder. For the first time in her 18 years of life she had no where to go. She wanted to go home so badly but her parents made it clear they didnt want her anymore, her friends didn't want her , and apparently neither did Dayvon.

She just wanted to feel something,  anything other than pain. She sees across the street a bar, she walks across the street going inside going inside the place it was older men and some women in there. The men eyed the young girl in lust as she walks to the bartender.

" Can I have some water?" She asks the bartender.

" That'll be 1 dollar", he says boredly looking at the young girl, he figured she was on drugs.

" I don't have a dollar, sir please. I'm really thirsty", she pleads hoping the man would just give her a dollar..

" Look do you have a dollar or not," he asks in snappy tone, getting ready to press the red button that would have the police there in a hurry.

" No", she mutters looking down, feeling ashamed.

" Then get the fuck outta here!" He yells at her, hitting the counter with his hands gard making her jump back.

She sighed, turning away from him out of the bar she went into the cold night where she stayed...

___<_<<_______________________________//

Things about to get crazy chile.

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know

Excuse any mistakes chile 😭💕

Jasmine is outta this BIHHH PEACCCEEE