10. Sometimes.

" BRIA!! when I find yo goofy ass I'ma slap the shit outta you on king David!" Von's loud voice rang out through the big house.

Bria had did something to upset him and she decided to hide from him, she didn't want to face his wrath. She didn't know what the hell he was gonna do to her this time and she didnt want any parts of it. She was tired of being his rag doll. All that abuse on her small body was actually weighing her down.

She had a very small and petite body, it could only take so much damage. Especially getting hit everyday her body was starting to get weaker and weaker by the day and eventually it would shut down.  So she hid from him,  in a place she didn't expect for him to look. Tears stream down her face and she was praying that God would save her from Satan himself. 

" When I find yo slow ass, ima fuck you up bad", he yells as he looks around the house annoyed.

He didn't like that she was playing this hiding game. Only he was allowed to play games, doing this was only making him angrier by the second. He walks around his large home looking everywhere for her, listening for any noise but he heard nothing. 

He walks up and down the stairs, through the hallways, in closets but he finds her nowhere.  He sighs in frustration giving up going to into his bedroom plumping down on his bed hard, trying to calm himself down and think where she could possible be at. 

Bria on the other hand was laying on the cool hardwood floor of one of his bedrooms on the furthest side of the house she could find, she was under the bed. An obvious spot but Von had yet to come into this room which made her relieved. She figures she would stay in there for a couple of days until she heard the door open and see his famous timberland boots brush across the floor making her freeze. She clearly got too comfortable that fast.

She watched him walk around the bed, then he sits down.

" Wassup ma why you calling me?" He says, it sounds like he was on the phone.

" Shit, a nigga need his dick sucked you tryna slide through?" He asks whoever he was on the phone with.

" Bet, hurry up doe", he says in a flirtatious manner making Bria feel some type of way.

She couldn't believe her ears he was about to let some hoe come suck his dick while she was here. Though they had a toxic situation going on, she clearly thought he was gonna be faithful to her. Jealousy washes over her and tears prick her eyes because her feelings was hurt. She wastes no time getting from under the bed and rushing out downstairs with tears down her face and see him sitting on the the couch with a sinister look on his face.

" You really about to let some hoe suck your dick?" She asks as her voice cracks a little bit at the end.

" And you crying about it?" He asks laughing with no humor as he examines her, she was still beautiful,  a little beat down but still pretty in his eyes.

" That's really fucked up Von," she says shaking her head wiping the tears from her face.

He just looks at her not responding to what she just said. He didn't even give a fuck about her crying, he wanted to slap the shit out of her for hiding but he decided not to. He didnt even call a hoe over here it was just for her to come up from under that bed which he knew she was at. He sighs getting up grabbing her by the arm roughly as he pulls her out the house to a car she never seen before.