36. Lovin' life.

A/n song of the chapter is Fumble by Trey songz!

Bria's POV....

I feel someone shaking me, I open my eyes, looking around at my surroundings, seeing that I was on the private plane. my eyes focus on the Hazel ones that was in front of me, he had a slight mug but it was just his
resting face.

" We hea pretty", he says to me, causing my face to heat up.

" Thanks Kentrell ", I say smiling, tucking some of my hair behind my ear.

" You don't gotta thank me no mo", he says to me, smiling showcasing his cute dimples.

" I do, you literally are helping me and you dont even know me", I say to him.

" I don't mind. I wish I had someone to help me when I was struggling ", he says shrugging.

Today was a big day for me. I was going to my first photo shoot with Fenty. Yes FENTY BY RIHANNA, I would be a brand ambassador. I couldn't believe that Kentrell would get me connected , and exchange I would have to go on a date with him. He said he been watching me for a while now, seven months. He been so called looking for me for months and I guess fate allowed him to find me.

" Are the Twins up?" I ask him, getting up.

" Yeah, I just gave them they bottles", He says to me, following me into the room on the plane.

The twins was changed into new clothes, in their car seats. Dior was smiling like always and Daylin was mugging, rubbing his head with his balled up hand. I can tell he was gonna be like Von, it was just to evident.

" You cleaned them up?" I ask Kentrell, turning around to face him.

" Yeah, you ain't want me to?" He asks me, sitting down on the bed.

" No it was okay, thank you, " I say to him.

" It was no problem, lil Daylin mean as hell", he says laughing.

" Yeah he's like his dad, I'm not sure who Dior is like yet", I say to him.

" Let me get the carseats, you go to the car", he says, getting out of bed.

" You sure you dont want me to get the
carseats?" I ask him, suprised..

" Nah I got em, go head", he says to me, picking up the carseats with ease.