Revelation

Chapter 39: Revelations

"He almost found out?" Mikey asked as I pulled out my history textbook. Lucky for me that Luke had to stay at Calum's today to comfort him. Sadly, I was left with Mikey and Piper. Stupid Calum. Faggot.

"Because I slipped out about getting high last year." I slammed my locker shut and banged my head against it. "This boy will be the death of me."

"You have to tell him eventually. I mean, you can't hide this forever."

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. Piper walked up to us with a new streak in her hair. Mikey's hair was a fresh new color of blue. "Did you two get your hair done together or something?" I asked.

"We actually had to sit on opposite sides of the room. But we did it before we picked you up yesterday," Piper said with a smile.

I didn't even notice it yesterday. Maybe, because I wasn't paying attention to them. I was too busy looking at the pictures and the note. "Explains why I was there for two hours," I muttered.

"You wanted to be there, you know it," Michael smirked, throwing his arm around Piper.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

"You're still looking, right?" Piper asked.

"I'm not going to stop and keeping me behind bars won't make me either." I pushed off my locker and began to walk to first period.

"But what happens if he does find out before we find the guy?" Mikey asked.

"We already know who the guy is, we just need evidence," I reminded him.

"Okay. What if he finds out before we give the police the evidence?"

I shrugged and continued walking to class. They caught up with me and Mikey still had a confused look. Max walked up next to me and I just rolled my eyes. If Luke was here, he'd yell at the bitch to go away. If only.

"Hey Lola," he greeted with a smile.

"Go away, Max." I waved him off.

"Can we at least be friends. I mean, I did help you with your promposal."

I stoppedd walking and stared at him. He better not be blackmailing me. "What's that suppose to mean?" I snapped, crossing my arms.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that." He takes in a breath then exhales a few seconds later. "Can we be friends?"

"Why would I be friends with someone who hurt my sister?"

"I didn't mean to hurt her, breaking up with her was a mistake."

"Doesn't matter, you still did. Why would I be friend with someone who did that? Who beat up my boyfriend? Who ruined the best relationship my sister ever had? Why would I be friends with a person who hurt the people I care about?" I waited for his answer, but he was speechless. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Bye Max."

"Lola, please? I'm sorry I did all of that. I really want to be friends, even with Lulu."

"Stay away from her," I snapped. "And how dare you tell her about Calum. I know you want her back, but it doesn't mean you can screw up what makes her happy!" I pounced at him.

"Okay, Lola," Mikey said holding me back. "You should leave," he said to Max as he carried me to class. Piper followed quickly, telling Mikey to put me down.

"Michael, she's fine now," she said once we were outside my history class.

"If I put her down, she could run and kill the bitch."