Advice

Chapter 18: Advice

Luke was right when he called the band amateur. They played covers of various bands. A few Paramore songs and some orginals. I was bored out of my mind at this point. We were in the park, sitting on the grass. Calum and Lulu were sitting next to each other, while I was sitting with my back on Luke's chest.

"I'm going to get something to eat." I announced to the three. "Want to come?" I asked Lulu.

"Just get me something sweet." I nodded and stood up, cleaning the dirt off my pants. "Oh and a soda."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed Luke's hand to stand up. "Let's go."

He rolled his eyes and walked with me. We were silent, we'd only mutter a few things to each other since we left my place.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I shrugged.

"Are you mad or something?"

I chuckled. "No, I'm not mad. Just thinking."

He nodded. "Okay,"

"Okay." I took his hand and watched as he stared straight ahead. "Are you mad?"

He snapped his head to me and raised a brow. "Are you really asking that question?" I nodded. "Wow, I thought I'd never see the day Lola Heart would be concerned about someone."

"Just answer the question, piercings."

"I'm fine, Heart." He kissed my cheek.

I heard someone's throat clear, making me turn around. I saw Vance standing next to Mikey.

"You have horrible timing, you know?" Vance said crossing his arms.

Mikey walked away, shaking his head. I sighed then followed him.

"Michael." He didn't answer, he just kept walking. "Mike, please."

"I don't want to hear it, Lola." He yelled then turned around. "You told me you wanted nothing to do with him, I was convinced you didn't like him by your vandalizing."

"I don't know how I feel, Mikey. He's the only one keeping me company lately, helping me." I explained.

"I was there, Lola. From the start, I've been there for you." He sighed. "I guess I wasn't enough for you."

"That's not it, Mikey."

"Then what is it?" He snapped. "Why is he any different."

I felt others eyes on us as we argued. I looked around to see a circle formed around us. I looked back at Mikey, who was on the brink of bursting at any moment.

"Mikey, let's not discuss this here." I said calmly.

"Tell me, Lola." He yelled, startling me.

"You left me, okay?" I snapped. "You left me with no one but him." I yelled. His face faltered. "You ignored me for weeks, I tried talking to you but you just ignore me."

"I just needed space."

"Seems like you needed more than that." I muttered.

"Things were changing and I didn't like it."

"Didn't like what? That I had another friend besides you or I actually found a source?"

"I didn't like him with you." He groaned with frustration and ran his fingers through his hair. "You should know by now, it's been three years, Lola."

"You know I don't do relationships."

"I knew a lot of things about you, I was hoping I would change this one thing."