Probable Regret

Chapter 16: Probable Regret

I've been spending almost every second of everyday with Luke. I wouldn't say that I'm getting use to the fact that he wants to kiss me everytime I do something 'cute'. I still push him away when he kisses my cheek in the morning but not as hard as I use to push him.

We decided that Luke would come with me to visit Piper before his therapy session. He's still asking me to go with him but I refuse to talk about my feelings and problems to those people.

"Hey Piper." I walked over to her and hugged her.

"You came." She cheered.

I pulled away and smiled. "Of course I did."

"Who's he?" She pointed at Luke who was setting a bag on one of the chairs.

"That's Luke, but call I him piercings." I shrugged.

"What happened to Calum?"

"What do you mean?"

"I thought he was your boyfriend."

I shook my head and chuckled. "Calum is not my boyfriend, I was just acting so he can help me talk to you."

"So, he's your boyfriend?" She pointed at Luke again.

I shook my head "He's not my boyfriend."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. "But she's my girlfriend."

She's probably more confused than ever right now. Lulu, Calum, and Vance were all confused when Luke called me his girlfriend and I didn't call him my boyfriend.

"It's complicated." I shrugged.

"So Piper," Luke spoke. "I heard that you like smart phones." He smiled.

"If they don't have the picture of the guy who raped me, than yeah." She nodded.

I chuckled. "Just show her already." I told him, pushing him off me to grab the bag.

"Okay," He brought the bag over to her. "This has to be between the three of us, okay?" She nodded. "Go ahead." He stepped back and held my hand.

Her face lit up when she pulled out the phone. Luke and I bought her an iPhone just for her. Seeing her face like that made me smile really big, my cheeks hurt but that didn't stop me from smiling.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"Everything's paid for, the bills, apps, music. . ."

"But this has to stay between us." I said cutting off Luke. "No one can know you have this."

"I promise, I won't tell anyone." She said seriously. "Thank you again. You're the only person who makes me feel normal."

"You're welcome, but normal's overrated."

"I'll remember that."

"So we're here to ask you questions." Luke said.

"When aren't we?" I let go of his hand and sat on Piper's bed. "It's about the guy."

"What about him?" She asked.

"How old did he look?"

"About twenty almost thirty." She shut her eyes. "He had black hair, brown eyes, and a bit of a stubble." She opened her eyes and looked at me. "That's all I could remember."

"It's okay." I tell her. "Did you tell the police this?"

"Yes, but they couldn't skecth out the guy."